What's new

Saffron scented shave soap

Abbate y la Mantia makes a saffron scented soap. I can't offer an opinion since I haven't tried it.

Grooming Dept has released two scents that contain saffron, Coattails Redux and Ketoret. I have not tried either.

Abbate y la Mantia makes a saffron scented soap. I can't offer an opinion since I haven't tried it.

I have Krokos and when it comes to saffron, this is at the top of the heap. Saffron is what AyLM specializes in and it shows. One thing you need to be aware of though. It will stain white cloth a nice light yellowish-orange tint even though the lather looks white. I have several t-shirts with that tint on the collar now.

I have Krokos and when it comes to saffron, this is at the top of the heap. Saffron is what AyLM specializes in and it shows. One thing you need to be aware of though. It will stain white cloth a nice light yellowish-orange tint even though the lather looks white. I have several t-shirts with that tint on the collar now.
For you in the USA it is really very expensive, but it is an excellent brand and uses top quality ingredients
Fulco Abbate, the owner, creates fragrances that are difficult to find in other brands

Top Bottom