What's new

Saponificio Varesino Strongest Scented soaps…

Of my SV’s collection, my strength rating, may be subjective:
1. Opuntia
2. Argania
3. Cubebe
4. 70th
5. Morado
Bro, I suppose you don’t have Desert Vetiver on hand to compare with Morado and Argania on scent strength and scent preference? Do you? Just thought to try my luck…😅

I’m… kind of ok now with Desert Vetiver. - but I won’t be refilling that once it’s gone ( as opposed to PdeP Bergamot & Thyme which is lovely).

Morado and Argania on the other hand are both great - note, i’ve only had Dolomiti apart from theee other 3… but if I had to choose just one, for me it would be Morado… but could easily see Argania being another’s choice… now, you’re making me think about ditching the PdeP 63 and so opening a space in my ultimate rotation so I can keep Argania too - with PdeP B&T and Razorock Dead Sea in between days for contrast.
;-)

I’m… kind of ok now with Desert Vetiver. - but I won’t be refilling that once it’s gone ( as opposed to PdeP Bergamot & Thyme which is lovely).

Morado and Argania on the other hand are both great - note, i’ve only had Dolomiti apart from theee other 3… but if I had to choose just one, for me it would be Morado… but could easily see Argania being another’s choice… now, you’re making me think about ditching the PdeP 63 and so opening a space in my ultimate rotation so I can keep Argania too - with PdeP B&T and Razorock Dead Sea in between days for contrast.
;-)
Haha…glad I gave you the other idea…I have sniffed and used PdeP 63. But I would rate any SV over it blindly especially in performance. Just to give me an idea of the scent, which SV scent is closest to PdeP? Argania or Morado?

Desert Vetiver is my suggestion, Sir.
Thanks so much for your valuable suggestion Marco…! I hoped to see a recommendation from you concerning Saponificio Varesino..! Is it just because you feel Desert Vetiver is the strongest or do you consider the scent worth buying as well?

Note… Desert Vetiver is nothing like PdeP 63 in scent terms - if you like 63 either Morado or Argania will be great - and I haven’t checked recently but you can get SV for about $32 a puck on the tin, from Connaught Shaving in the UK - $32 inc shipping as you don’t pay the VAT… minimum order is about £60 sterling so… it only males sense to order both ;-) plus your choice

At this point, I am kinda between Desert Vetiver, Cubebe, Argania and Morado… in my search for a stronger scented soap keeping in mind it should be very different from Tundra and 70th…keeping aside Opuntia as an option which I love as a scent but want to avoid.
Morado and Cubebe are about the same strength. Cubebe slightly stronger. Argania is stronger than both. It is a better scent than Morado to my nose. Cubebe is one of my favourites. Haven’t tried the DV shaving soap but have the bath soap. Smells great..

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Thanks so much for your valuable suggestion Marco…! I hoped to see a recommendation from you concerning Saponificio Varesino..! Is it just because you feel Desert Vetiver is the strongest or do you consider the scent worth buying as well?
Both, Sir. My pleasure. :cuppa:

Bro, I suppose you don’t have Desert Vetiver on hand to compare with Morado and Argania on scent strength and scent preference? Do you? Just thought to try my luck…😅
Update DV is now on order, will have it by the end of the week. Seems by the responses, it’s the strongest scent of SV line. Thanks to your post, only 1 way to find out lol 😂

Note… Desert Vetiver is nothing like PdeP 63 in scent terms - if you like 63 either Morado or Argania will be great - and I haven’t checked recently but you can get SV for about $32 a puck on the tin, from Connaught Shaving in the UK - $32 inc shipping as you don’t pay the VAT… minimum order is about £60 sterling so… it only males sense to order both ;-) plus your choice
Thanks for the input bro…! Consider me enabled…😜

Morado and Cubebe are about the same strength. Cubebe slightly stronger. Argania is stronger than both. It is a better scent than Morado to my nose. Cubebe is one of my favourites. Haven’t tried the DV shaving soap but have the bath soap. Smells great..
Thanks so much for chiming in bro…!

Top Bottom