What's new

Rudy Vey Custom Shaving Brushes and Restorations

Rudy Vey

Shaving baby skin and turkey necks
One question Rudy. Will there be a price list for shaving items on your site? Nice job.

There will be no price list since most of the brushes I make are custom, and I do not stock any finished brushes. However, I will have new pictures up in early Summer and give price examples.

Rudy,

Would it be possible to get a handle like the Red Boxelder Burl you made and sent to the fellow in Oz?

Stunning piece. You are a true craftsman.

proxy.php

Absolutely beautiful! RV does great work and you guys had some great custom ideas. I hope you enjoy them gentlemen! :thumbup1:

Where did you get that handle? (right)

Looks like stoneware. Incredible pattern. I might have to order from this man-myth, RV :)

Rudy Vey

Rudy,

Would it be possible to get a handle like the Red Boxelder Burl you made and sent to the fellow in Oz?

Stunning piece. You are a true craftsman.

That should be not a problem. I ship worldwide, first class to OZ. My experience is that it takes between one week (happened once) and about 2 1/2 weeks. Send a pm and we can discuss this brush for you.

I received my brush from Rudy yesterday! :thumbup:

Use it today and I'm very pleased with it. It's a TGN Finest XH 22/46mm knot set in a 50mm handle in Rudy's Dark Knight material. I asked Rudy to base the handle on the Semogue 2011 LE as I always liked its exaggerated vase shape. It turned out great! Top notch work no doubt.

The handle is as well made if not better as any out there, and those TGN knots are a truly great value for the price.

Here's a not very well taken post bloom pic. Thanks again Rudy!!

Attachments

• $RV_Den.jpg
    $RV_Den.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 1,388
Last edited:

Use it today and I'm very pleased with it. It's a TGN Finest XH 22/46mm knot set in a 50mm handle in Rudy's Dark Knight material. I asked Rudy to base the handle on the Semogue 2011 LE as I always liked it's exaggerated vase shape. It turned out great! Top notch work not doubt.

The handle is as well made if not better as any out there, and those TGN knots are a truly great value for the price.

Gorgeous brush!!

Use it today and I'm very pleased with it. It's a TGN Finest XH 22/46mm knot set in a 50mm handle in Rudy's Dark Knight material. I asked Rudy to base the handle on the Semogue 2011 LE as I always liked it's exaggerated vase shape. It turned out great! Top notch work not doubt.

I grabbed the same one in a bst buy (larger bulb) and it is amazing. My next brush will be from RV as well. Very pleased

Mr. Rudy Vey,

What are the chances of you fashioning a custom brush in the spirit of the old B&B "essential" brush ca. 1997-8 upon request? I recently joined this forum and stumbled upon a few photos of the beaut. It appears they are long gone and was wondering if that would be something of interest to you. I'll shoot you a PM!

Cheers

Rudy Vey

Gentlemen
I received a package yesterday from a person named Sergey C. from NY. It contained a strop. I do not use str8s, so I have no need for such an item.Think that a package was by mistake sent to me instead of someone else. Sender, please contact me.

Rudy Vey

Gentlemen
I received a package yesterday from a person named Sergey C. from NY. It contained a strop. I do not use str8s, so I have no need for such an item.Think that a package was by mistake sent to me instead of someone else. Sender, please contact me.

Nobody has contacted me, yet. Hope to get this strop to his right owner soon.

Rudy Vey

I have a surplus handle in butterscotch in the M7 shape. Hole is 24 mm in diameter and 17 mm deep - could be drilled a tad deeper if needed. $30 plus shipping. Email or pm me if interested. I think I have a few more handles that I will post in the next days.

Attachments

• $IMG_3493.jpg
    $IMG_3493.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 1,104
Very nice Rudy. I can't wait to see what other handles you will put up for sale.

I have a surplus handle in butterscotch in the M7 shape. Hole is 24 mm in diameter and 17 mm deep - could be drilled a tad deeper if needed. $30 plus shipping. Email or pm me if interested. I think I have a few more handles that I will post in the next days.

Rudy Vey

A few more for sale here today. Two are little fellows and would make great travel brushes.

A little Chubby clone in faux ivory on the left (diameter of hole is 23 mm and the depth is 16 mm), $20 plus shipping.

In the middle, a green dyed and resin stabilized Boxelder Burl handle (diameter is 23 mm and the depth is 16 mm), $25 plus shipping.

On the right, Chubby clone in "Black Knight" (diameter of hole 20 mm and a depth of 16 mm), $20 plus shipping.

None of these are engraved with the logo, sorry. Holes could be drilled a bit deeper. First come - first serve as always. PM or e-mail me.

Attachments

• $IMG_3501.jpg
    $IMG_3501.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,054

Rudy Vey

Hello ,

I ask you ,if you can realize a Hand like Wilkinson brush in the same satin chrome than a Merkur Futur.

Thank.

Sorry, I do not make metal handles, just handles from nearly everything else (wood, resins, antler, horn, ivory).

Top Bottom