What's new

Post your shave dens!

Fenwayfan77

Contributor
Nice! Which one of the razor do you prefer?
Thanks. Hard to say definitively right now. Only have about 3 shaves down with the .68. It is very smooth though, maybe a touch more than the .84. Just trying to compare efficiency at this point. They are both killer razors.

Very nice moderate assortment of great razors and space allotment for bathroom. Nice spider man brush on the brush rack & it seems like spider man is your theme avatar also1:.
Thanks! My avatar is Deadpool...he's been known to pal around with Spiderman on occassion. I made that brush from a repurposed Deadpool bobblehead and a 30mm badger knot. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. Appreciate the compliments.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Just built this to fit on a wire shelf in the bathroom closet. Letting it dry after staining and poly. I'll post once stocked.
20191106_112355.jpg

Here are pics of my den. The first is where my setup gets pit the night before and then where it stays while drying during the work day.

DEPenguin

Contributor
This is my 'rustic' storage unit. Built it from scrap wood, mostly shipping pallets.

IMG_1217.jpeg

IMG_1214.jpeg

IMG_1213.jpeg

Since building it I have added a few more soaps (including two nice Italian soaps and red and green Proraso), a nice Yaqi badger, and an Omega boar.

Almost zero storage, I have a box in the closet. Only 2-3 soaps/ all my aftershaves and my brushes in the bathroom cabinet, everything else in the box.

347A065C-4377-4ACB-AE64-64DD94CBBA92.jpegD3BABD83-9FB1-47C8-AA77-94454D80F8FF.jpeg

DEPenguin

Contributor
I knew when planning it out that I wanted the soaps to be angled a bit so I could see the labels. I'm the only one that sees them but still liked the idea of a fuller presentation.

So... I added a brush rail this morning. This is NOT up to my standards of woodworking. (40 years of work) I call this prototype 1, its rough. Just using what Oak I have in the shop. I have version 2 in mind and a out in the open wall unit as well. The top should be Oak ply cut to shape on the top. Not the thick Oak it is. But this is what I had on hand. Nobody will see it, but will be replaced with version 2 after some use. This fits on a wire shelf in the bathroom closet. I will stock it again tonight to see results.20191108_094543.jpg

So... I added a brush rail this morning. This is NOT up to my standards of woodworking. (40 years of work) I call this prototype 1, its rough. Just using what Oak I have in the shop. I have version 2 in mind and a out in the open wall unit as well. The top should be Oak ply cut to shape on the top. Not the thick Oak it is. But this is what I had on hand. Nobody will see it, but will be replaced with version 2 after some use. This fits on a wire shelf in the bathroom closet. I will stock it again tonight to see results.View attachment 1033072
Good Beginnings.

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk