What's new

Post your shave dens!

Current state. Down to 2 RR GC’s - .68 & .84. Blades stashed in the Tabac container. Frag samples in the MWF dish.

Attachments

• 372AF412-2B5A-4002-B662-FD187067DD51.jpeg
    372AF412-2B5A-4002-B662-FD187067DD51.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 119
Nice! Which one of the razor do you prefer?

Thanks. Hard to say definitively right now. Only have about 3 shaves down with the .68. It is very smooth though, maybe a touch more than the .84. Just trying to compare efficiency at this point. They are both killer razors.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Very nice moderate assortment of great razors and space allotment for bathroom. Nice spider man brush on the brush rack & it seems like spider man is your theme avatar also[emoji106]1:.
Thanks! My avatar is Deadpool...he's been known to pal around with Spiderman on occassion. I made that brush from a repurposed Deadpool bobblehead and a 30mm badger knot. I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. Appreciate the compliments.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Just built this to fit on a wire shelf in the bathroom closet. Letting it dry after staining and poly. I'll post once stocked.
20191106_112355.jpg

I knew when planning it out that I wanted the soaps to be angled a bit so I could see the labels. I'm the only one that sees them but still liked the idea of a fuller presentation.

So... I added a brush rail this morning. This is NOT up to my standards of woodworking. (40 years of work) I call this prototype 1, its rough. Just using what Oak I have in the shop. I have version 2 in mind and a out in the open wall unit as well. The top should be Oak ply cut to shape on the top. Not the thick Oak it is. But this is what I had on hand. Nobody will see it, but will be replaced with version 2 after some use. This fits on a wire shelf in the bathroom closet. I will stock it again tonight to see results.
20191108_094543.jpg

So... I added a brush rail this morning. This is NOT up to my standards of woodworking. (40 years of work) I call this prototype 1, its rough. Just using what Oak I have in the shop. I have version 2 in mind and a out in the open wall unit as well. The top should be Oak ply cut to shape on the top. Not the thick Oak it is. But this is what I had on hand. Nobody will see it, but will be replaced with version 2 after some use. This fits on a wire shelf in the bathroom closet. I will stock it again tonight to see results.View attachment 1033072

Good Beginnings. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhoneXR using Tapatalk

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I need to take a few pictures of my stuff, it's been a while since I bought something... But I won't need anything anytime soon either...

Top Bottom