What's new

Post your shave dens!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
My updated shave den. Took these pics about 4 days ago now I've added more items with more still coming. Looks like a rearrange is in order to fit it all in again. [...]
SaskShaver:
Lovely cabinet, but I have to ask...is that a lock in the upper right corner of your Den
proxy.php

Is someone going to try to 'cabbage' your stuff?
proxy.php

A good determent is to install anti-theft detection devices [alarms, surveillance/motion cameras, all doors & windows in the Den on 'lock-down' mode if disturbed, ect...] when you're away. :w00t:

attachment.php
[FONT=&amp]“What happens in the den…stays in the den”. CBJ[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
eastomjac;
Love your medicine cabinet...does it have a 'razor blade slot'
proxy.php

Also you have a awesome Spice Mug display! :thumbsup:

attachment.php

attachment.php
[FONT=&amp]"A person's [medicine cabinet] is a mirror in which he/she shows his/her portrait". Johann Wolfgang von Goethe[/FONT]
thanks for the kuddos. yes it has a slot for used blades.i need to dismount it and paint,i hope to find a sticker for the slot that says used razor blades.i'm still missing several OS mugs but it takes time.

My modest collection. Use them all except the single edged, which I just acquired at a local shop. Tried to pick up SE blades locally today but the store doesn't carry them anymore, due to too much thievery (Wow, who'd a thought).

Single edge blades are the darling of the drug user.

working on razor display but i finally got a start
Nice mugs. I see you have 5 of the '48 to early '50s mugs in the center of the top row. I have a couple also, one with three ribs that I thought was an 01 until I got one yesterday that has no ribs. I thought 01 had 3 ribs and 02 had 5 ribs. Do you know about this?

Nice mugs. I see you have 5 of the '48 to early '50s mugs in the center of the top row. I have a couple also, one with three ribs that I thought was an 01 until I got one yesterday that has no ribs. I thought 01 had 3 ribs and 02 had 5 ribs. Do you know about this?
01 the first early glass had a smooth inside,the first 02 had 3 ribs and then the second 02 had 6 ribs,then they all had 6 ribs from there on.i am working toward getting all of the american mugs right now,i may pursue the others after that.
here is the site i use for my info;
http://www.oldspicecollectibles.com/Mugs/American Glass.html

A work in progress. Although I'm banished to the small bathroom so there's not much to work with.
$image.jpg
I use the wooden box on the top shelf to store my extra razors.
$IMG_2553.jpg
Friends that come over say they like the "old fashioned shaving stuff..."
$IMG_2555.jpg

SaskShaver:
Lovely cabinet, but I have to ask...is that a lock in the upper right corner of your Den
proxy.php

Is someone going to try to 'cabbage' your stuff?
proxy.php

A good determent is to install anti-theft detection devices [alarms, surveillance/motion cameras, all doors & windows in the Den on 'lock-down' mode if disturbed, ect...] when you're away. :w00t:

attachment.php
[FONT=&amp]“What happens in the den…stays in the den”. CBJ[/FONT]

Hey [MENTION=104897]The Count[/MENTION] of Merkur Cristo, yeah that's a lock. My daughters (2,4 &6) are very interested in my razors and soaps/creams. Since there are about 300 razor blades in the cabinet my wife asked me to lock it and I agreed. Those little fingers are fast and too precious to lose.

Top Bottom