What's new

Post your shave dens!

Im not a collector, here's my everyday shavers.

Attachments

• $kkk.jpg
    $kkk.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 989
  • $llll.jpg
    $llll.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 988
  • $uuuu.jpg
    $uuuu.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 986
Not as nice as some of yous guyses, but I'm poor LOL (*cough* child support *cough*cough*)

From left to right: Usher VIP AS Balm, right under it a tub of Cella, Musgo Real Cream, the glass has VDH milled into it, a small bottle of shave secret, EJ DE86 with faux ebony handle, Lord LR-122, 1948 Gilette SS, King of Shaves Alphagel, 5 pack of Wilkinson Sword blades, 5 pack of Astra SP blades, Pinaud Lilac Vegetal AS, Semogue 1305 brush, Dr. Bronner's Tea Tree soap, Nivea Sensitive AS Balm, Remington MB-20 beard trimmer, Oral-B toothbrush lol

Attachments

• $IA_Cabby_Den.jpg
    $IA_Cabby_Den.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 898
Well...
I must say...
Very impressive!
Kudos to all of you on your fabulous pics of your shave dens!
I on the other hand, Don't feel the need for a den.
30+ years of shaving, and I'm quite content with the products shown below.
Yes, the stand for the Gillette is hand made.
Its just high enough and sturdy enough to let it dry.
I keep my blades, the blade bank, and other various grooming goodies in the closet,
out of the way of the humid bathroom.
Some day, when I do inventory, if I can remember, I'll take a snap shot of all the goods.

$Gillette DE SS TTO4.jpg

Well...
I must say...
Very impressive!
Kudos to all of you on your fabulous pics of your shave dens!
I on the other hand, Don't feel the need for a den.
30+ years of shaving, and I'm quite content with the products shown below.
Yes, the stand for the Gillette is hand made.
Its just high enough and sturdy enough to let it dry.
I keep my blades, the blade bank, and other various grooming goodies in the closet,
out of the way of the humid bathroom.
Some day, when I do inventory, if I can remember, I'll take a snap shot of all the goods.

View attachment 221447

And anyway Jennifer..... wouldn't it be a shave vanity for us!!?? LOL! :lol:

Well, Swedish Meatballs is a great idea I hadn't thought of.

It's my bain-marie for keeping my lather warm. I fill it up and plug it in and float one of the silver bowls or stick a mug in there.

Not even a month ago a Mach 3 with some canned goo was in the place of all of this, I dont see myself adding much more to the countertop (except and AS balm when I decide on one) im a big fan of simplicity.
$IMG_0377.jpg$IMG_0378.jpg

Not even a month ago a Mach 3 with some canned goo was in the place of all of this, I dont see myself adding much more to the countertop (except and AS balm when I decide on one) im a big fan of simplicity.

I was a minimalist for the first few months too. Now I have enough soap to shave into retirement. :tongue_sm

what's the back story on the Bacardi? I remember seeing my Aunt's husband keep cigarettes in a decorative glass jar in their bathroom in the 60's as a kid, but a bottle of rum?
attachment.php

BTW, Speick deodorant is my personal favorite

Best,

Jake
Reddick Fla.

The 151 is for refilling that square apothecary jar in the picture front and viewer's left of the bottle. I dip my razor with blade after rinsing. Blades last longer without crud on them oxidizing the coating and I never seem to have to clean my razors of soap scum. Since I use mostly vintage blades, (Schick Plus Platinums, Swedes, etc) it's worth it for me. Plus it smells better than rubbing alcohol.

Top Bottom