What's new

Plissoft Monster PIF

ohh... this is exactly what I'm afraid of with this exact brush... i am so afraid of synthetic brushes.. i kind of feel like it's gonna be sup let down, built up against all these posts that extoll synth knots.. so..

I'm In

biggest let down was speick soap... felt like i needed to finds a time machine, grow a molestache, wear some mens short shorts, and a tight tank when i was using that stuff

I'm in!

I really wanted to love my British Tech, but I didn't. So I traded it for a Merkur 37c which I DO love!

I'm not in. This is a great PIF but I already have a Monster in rotation. I love it; it's the best synthetic I have.

My biggest disappointment so far is the Merkur Futur. My beard's probably not Futur territory. I need to give it a few more chances but I find it too heavy and unwieldy. Now it just looks nice in my den.

I'm in.

I really want to like my GEM Bullet Tip. I'm a fan of most SE I've tried, but it just seems to mild to get a good shave.

Sure I'm in, I wish I would have liked Caties Bubbles LPV but it turned my face into a blazing fire. I literally combusted. :bayrum2:

I am in ! Astra SP gave me plenty of nicks and irritation, even though it seems to be a smooth blade from what i read around here.

I'm in, been looking at picking one up.

The latest product I really wanted to like but couldn't was Stirling Ozark Mountian, Stirling soaps are awesome, this was not my first tub of Stirling, however the scent was just not agreeable to me. I re-visited it later but it was not working for me so sadly I PIFed it and bought Stirling Spice...awesome stuff.

I'm in.

Klar Kabinett soap (no longer made) didn't work for me. I don't know if it was my face chemistry or our local water but it just wasn't providing good cushion or glide. PIF'ed it out and put some up in the Saint Sue auction so it all worked out in the end.

I'm In! very nice PIF. Unfortunately I haven't really tried any products since I'm a newbie, but one thing that for some reason doesn't work for me is alum blocks. Seems I am allergic to it.

Top Bottom