What's new

Plissoft Monster PIF

and the winner is...... Lucky #37

congrats emwolf! you have a pm inbound
thanks so much! I've been dying to try the Plissoft but unwilling to break my purchase sabbatical. If for any reason I find this not my cup of tea either it will be PIFF'd (pay it forward forward).

thanks so much! I've been dying to try the Plissoft but unwilling to break my purchase sabbatical. If for any reason I find this not my cup of tea either it will be PIFF'd (pay it forward forward).
Congrats, enjoy!

Thanks for the PIF Mike1911!

Congrats. I'm glad it went to one of our Looney Tunes members.

Congrats! I love my monster! Heads up: backbone is a bit light, so stay gentle loading and/or bowl lathering - but let it splay on the face. That's what has worked best for me!

Good PIF Mike1911 and congrats emwolf. I am eager to know how you like it. I am considering a larger synthetic and think I want a "floppy" kind versus the Whipped Dog backbone kind BUT I do love the soft and lovely whipped dog. The world of brushes is to big to explore them all.

I tried this today and all I can say is wow! this is almost as luxurious a feel as using my silvertip badger brush. The handle is big, but I have big hands, prefer long handled razors (although I didn't use one today) and why not a super-humongous brush? I was puzzled at first at the handle size compared to the brush loft, but it works so well. Most synthetics I've used in the past had too much backbone for me. As I said, I like the give of a soft badger and this is it!

Top Bottom