What's new

GIVEAWAY! Free Razor Blades - April Newbie Blade PIF

I love all the interest in the pif this month! Well done all! We have two winners this month, @BabyBudaNedly & @Jaybyrd, congratulations!!! Please send me a PM with your mailing information & your winnings will be whisked your way via USPS.

And @EdHeart, your documenting the path to enlightenment earns you an honorary sampler pack. Please send me your mailing information & you will receive the backstory that occurred between levels 3 & 4 as well as the 20 blade sample pack.

And to those still yearning for a sample pack, stay tuned! The May blade pif isn't that far off!
Wow! What a really pleasant surprise. I'm truly honored. Thanks very much indeed.

I love all the interest in the pif this month! Well done all! We have two winners this month, @BabyBudaNedly & @Jaybyrd, congratulations!!! Please send me a PM with your mailing information & your winnings will be whisked your way via USPS.

And @EdHeart, your documenting the path to enlightenment earns you an honorary sampler pack. Please send me your mailing information & you will receive the backstory that occurred between levels 3 & 4 as well as the 20 blade sample pack.

And to those still yearning for a sample pack, stay tuned! The May blade pif isn't that far off!
This is super generous of you and really makes me happy to be part of such a great community. B&B has been an amazing support for my new found journey/hobby/love of wet shaving. As I mentioned in my DM, I have learnt so much from you all and am making good progress, subjectively anyways :) so thank you @dmshaver and all the folks on B&B!

Top Bottom