What's new

Plissoft Monster PIF

Well i got this brush a few weeks ago, thought i would love it... that didn't happen in fact i kinda hate it :em2700:

But i know a lot of you guys out there like this style brush or maybe you just wanna try it out and see if its for you or not.

so i figured i would do a quick little Pif :idea:

no rules other than if you win and it turns out you are not a fan of the brush you PIF it along to someone else.
(oh and Cont. US only please Unless you want to pick up shipping costs)

the brush has been used 3 times total.

i will let this PIF run all weekend and pick a winner on Monday March 7th.

just say "I'm In" and feel free to add a product that you wish you could have liked but turned out it just wasn't for you

Last edited:
I'm IN!
I really wanted to like Maggards Tobacco & Leather soap, but the burning face and tiny blisters convinced me otherwise!
(I still love their other soaps though)

I'm in.
I wish I'd have better luck with Tabac. I haven't given up.
Though it may only happen after my nasal olfactory nerves fail.
Like I say,I keep trying.

I'm in. I bought a 1983 Gillette G2000 Slim Twist because that's my birth year and I thought it would be neat to have. I don't know why but that thing gave me a horrible shave with all kinds of razor burn. I will stick with the 40's SS instead of that thing :001_smile

Im In. I picked up the Thayer's Rose non-alcohol Witch Hazel....but I think I would prefer a little more sting. Next time going to try the Dicksons.

Question isn't anyone concerned about using a used brush? I'm a newb so maybe there is a disinfecting procedure?

Not in, but there have been quite a few things I've been disappointed in. Shaving creams in general. Have not found one that I really enjoy performance wise compared to soaps. TOBS brand shaving cream tubs. Great scent on a few of them I own, but they just seem to burn / irritate my face. Feather blades. Learned about them on here, but they are just not what the doctor ordered.

Top Bottom