What's new

PIF vs passaround ?

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
No reply from [MENTION=5985]DannyShow[/MENTION] sent PM to [MENTION=103949]surlyduck[/MENTION] hopefully it'll be moving along soon.

Hey guys! I was going to help keep this thing going and moving. I was going to update the list and do some house keeping. However, the wife and I had a life changing event that will prohibit me from doing all of this. If I can get back on it soon I will but right now my time is quite limited. Hope this box keeps on going!

Hey guys! I was going to help keep this thing going and moving. I was going to update the list and do some house keeping. However, the wife and I had a life changing event that will prohibit me from doing all of this. If I can get back on it soon I will but right now my time is quite limited. Hope this box keeps on going!

Hope everything is okay! I check up on time to time. I would recommend that we keep going down the list until you get someone to get back to you. Most people have forgotten that they signed up for this passaround.

It has been a slow passaround but still chugging along at a steady pace.

Not sure if is possible to be added to the list but I am relatively new to wet shaving(brand new to the world of products!) And if it is a long list I am sure I would have several items to add !! And if I don't have anything, I'll be sure to add something that I would need to restock etc.

Let me know if it's o.K.

Not sure if is possible to be added to the list but I am relatively new to wet shaving(brand new to the world of products!) And if it is a long list I am sure I would have several items to add !! And if I don't have anything, I'll be sure to add something that I would need to restock etc.

Let me know if it's o.K.
Tried to edit, but...
Don, if you were the one running it no worries, take care of real life first, hope things work out

1. Each recipient gets to try whatever they like for a week. If the recipient wants to keep the box for longer, they should send a friendly reminder to the thread.

2. The recipient may keep any items in the box.

3. The recipient is responsible for adding the same number of items to the box that they took out. For example, if I keep a razor and a soap, I would be responsible for adding 2 or more items back to the box. Please be courtesy to other members, if there is only one shaving soap, don't pass on the box with no shaving soap. Just not nice...

4. Recipient is responsible in contacting the next person in line. If the next person in line does not respond in 48 hours, please move on to the next person. This should go on until someone responds. Personally, I would recommend contacting the person once you receive the box so you don't have to wait to mail the box out when you are done with it. When contacting the person, please ensure that the next person has been active on B&B in the past month. This ensures we are sending the box to someone who is active on B&B and not someone just trying to take advantage.

5. Recipient is responsible for shipping charges to the next recipient. Please use USPS with signature required. This will ensure that the next person gets the box. As a side note, I did not use signature required and the prior box "disappeared."

6. Please try to update the ongoing participant list and items in the box.

7. Within the thread, please let us know what you liked and didn't like. Pictures are a plus! You certainly don't have to do this, but "I really liked razor X so I kept that one" is nice to read.

8. The second guy on the list is in charge of updating the list. When he moves to the top spot, he edits the list and the "new" second guy takes over the edits.

9. If you have issues, contact [MENTION=79047]fordfather[/MENTION]

10. Have fun and enjoy your DE shaving journey.

List:
surlyduck
Ccnati
Lunchmeat
Gonzolo
Luecke2326
TriggerMan
LRose
dangerousdon

Last edited:

brandaves

I've got it. I have surlyduck's address and it'll be off soon.

Sorry for the delay, working nights lately (I have a strange schedule). Promise to have it off by the end of the week!

brandaves

Okay gents, got the box packed up and ready to mail. There are a lot of soaps in there, mostly bits and pieces of samples but one or two pucks.

I scraped a sample for myself of two RazoRock soaps I hadn't tried.
proxy.php

I haven't been able to try them both yet but the P.160 is great and I may be purchasing a tub soon.

I added two small pucks. One 'Ye Olde Barber shoppe' by Mama Bears and one ' Lemon Rose' also by Mama Bears.
proxy.php

I hope to get this in the mail tomorrow.

1. Each recipient gets to try whatever they like for a week. If the recipient wants to keep the box for longer, they should send a friendly reminder to the thread.

2. The recipient may keep any items in the box.

3. The recipient is responsible for adding the same number of items to the box that they took out. For example, if I keep a razor and a soap, I would be responsible for adding 2 or more items back to the box. Please be courtesy to other members, if there is only one shaving soap, don't pass on the box with no shaving soap. Just not nice...

4. Recipient is responsible in contacting the next person in line. If the next person in line does not respond in 48 hours, please move on to the next person. This should go on until someone responds. Personally, I would recommend contacting the person once you receive the box so you don't have to wait to mail the box out when you are done with it. When contacting the person, please ensure that the next person has been active on B&B in the past month. This ensures we are sending the box to someone who is active on B&B and not someone just trying to take advantage.

5. Recipient is responsible for shipping charges to the next recipient. Please use USPS with signature required. This will ensure that the next person gets the box. As a side note, I did not use signature required and the prior box "disappeared."

6. Please try to update the ongoing participant list and items in the box.

7. Within the thread, please let us know what you liked and didn't like. Pictures are a plus! You certainly don't have to do this, but "I really liked razor X so I kept that one" is nice to read.

8. The second guy on the list is in charge of updating the list. When he moves to the top spot, he edits the list and the "new" second guy takes over the edits.

9. If you have issues, contact [MENTION=79047]fordfather[/MENTION]

10. Have fun and enjoy your DE shaving journey.

List:
surlyduck
Ccnati
Lunchmeat
Gonzolo
Luecke2326
TriggerMan
LRose
dangerousdon
Kaidoh

I wanted to keep everyone up to date. I just received the package I haven't opened it yet because it's my kids birthday. So it's a busy day. I'll keep you guys up to date with everything. I'll also start messaging the next people in line to get this box moving.

Ccnati declined, I messaged lunchmeat as well but just waiting for reply. Though the next person that actually is active is luecke2326. I can put him at the top of you guys are ok with it.

Top Bottom