What's new

PIF vs passaround ?

$20161208_213553.jpg
Can anyone help me identify this soap?

I stuck several things in there, one is a tube of kiss my face cream. I have never tried it on its own but if you have a soap it's not quite coming up to par and you put some of that in with it it makes some really slick lather.

Enjoy!

Package arrived at me on Saturday; I had a jam-packed filled weekend with my sister visiting, but I did get a shave in with the Through the Fire Fine Craft Extinguish, and I think I'll be keeping this from the box for sure. I LOVED the raspberry, lemon, ice combination. It reminds me of the Talenti Sorbet that I love so much with a bit of menthol added to it. I only wish that they made a balm and a splash to match it. I'll likely try their beard oil or balm in place of a balm or splash and see how that works instead unless someone else has any other suggestions. My thanks to whoever passed this along. I truly appreciate it.

With the holiday, I'll likely not get this box out until I return from Charleston on Tuesday if that's okay as I'm out of town Thursday through Monday, unless you want me to hold it a bit longer, which I won't have any complaints about... I'll also likely have some more things to toss in the box by then as I know I'll be receiving some more shave samples that I'm not likely to keep all of.

Let me know and I'll plan accordingly.

Package arrived at me on Saturday; I had a jam-packed filled weekend with my sister visiting, but I did get a shave in with the Through the Fire Fine Craft Extinguish, and I think I'll be keeping this from the box for sure. I LOVED the raspberry, lemon, ice combination. It reminds me of the Talenti Sorbet that I love so much with a bit of menthol added to it. I only wish that they made a balm and a splash to match it. I'll likely try their beard oil or balm in place of a balm or splash and see how that works instead unless someone else has any other suggestions. My thanks to whoever passed this along. I truly appreciate it.

With the holiday, I'll likely not get this box out until I return from Charleston on Tuesday if that's okay as I'm out of town Thursday through Monday, unless you want me to hold it a bit longer, which I won't have any complaints about... I'll also likely have some more things to toss in the box by then as I know I'll be receiving some more shave samples that I'm not likely to keep all of.

Let me know and I'll plan accordingly.

Do you still have the box? I guess there was some confusion and I think we're trying to get a track on it. Thanks!

So happy this thing is(was) still going! My heart sank as I read thru the previous posts only to discover the second box was lost. To everyone who stepped in and restocked it, you guys rock! (btw I was the first recipient of the original box what was it... 5 years ago?)

My heart sank again when I noticed there's been no activity in quite some time. Is this thing officially dead and done?

Last edited:
Top Bottom