What's new

PIF vs passaround ?

I can't believe this passaround is still going strong. I was the third participant for the very first round back in 2013. Well done guys!

Sorry for the delay in my posting, it's been busy around here! Anyway, I shaved with the Stirling Orange Chill today. Whipped it up with ever-ready 100t (with a razorock badger knot). A great, slick lather! The menthol content isn't a ton, but it's enough to know it is there. I didn't really get the orange scent until I hit my face with my Lucky Tiger afterwards. Either way, good stuff!

Thanks John [MENTION=102177]horvy[/MENTION]. Sorry, I have been absent as of late. I live in the Baton Rouge, LA area and if you haven't watched the news, we have had a lot going on here. I work for the State Police here as an intel analyst and my days and nights have been blurred into one. The next day or two I will clean up the list and add those who asked to be added and we will see where things are. Be patient guys...I will get us on the right track. Have a great evening!

Box is on its way!

proxy.php

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
Sorry for the delayed response, I've been out of town. I have the box now, contacting next in line for address to send off soon!

brandaves

Any reviews on the products? Curious to see how the box evolved after so many months. :)
It is FULL of products that offer an excellent introduction to wet shaving options. I found a decent amount of off the wall items, however another portion of the box is what I would consider "staples." Or, products that are cornerstones of the market (VDH, Williams, Poraso, Colonel Conk, etc.). This one has something for everyone!

brandaves

There was no response from the next guy in line after two days...should I move to the next in line or wait a while longer??

Top Bottom