What's new

PIF Time.What's Your Best Musical Memory?

The PIF is closed!

And the winner is.........

.............................Bcobu1102!!!! Congratulations!!! A PM has been sent your way!!!

A huge THANK YOU to everyone for participating. It was really inspiring reading all of your stories. This PIF turned out better than I had even hoped!

:Veg: :a5: :straight:

The day I discovered 80s hair band music, I was probably around 10 and found some of my dad's old CDs. It was downhill from there, the first CD I ever bought was Metallica And Justice for All!

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1408193949.440423.jpg
I am absolutely in love with this soap. It have me an amazing 3 pass shave with zero irritation. The slickness is unreal and the post shave qualities are fantastic enough that I didn't even need to use a balm (I have dryer skin).
The Veg performed just as well as the other Pinaud products but it's just not for me. I'll be putting together a PIF today or tomorrow and I'll be sure to include that.
Thank you so much for your generosity and for turning me on to such an amazing product!

View attachment 484322
I am absolutely in love with this soap. It have me an amazing 3 pass shave with zero irritation. The slickness is unreal and the post shave qualities are fantastic enough that I didn't even need to use a balm (I have dryer skin).
The Veg performed just as well as the other Pinaud products but it's just not for me. I'll be putting together a PIF today or tomorrow and I'll be sure to include that.
Thank you so much for your generosity and for turning me on to such an amazing product!

Awesome! Feel free to join us over in The Order of the Fat...we're putting together a two-week, "Fat to School" event for September. Two solid weeks of MWF...can't beat that!

Sorry to hear you aren't chosen. It's not for everyone...I'm sure The Veg will find a home.

Top Bottom