What's new

PIF: SCS New Spice shave cream

The new spice was a melted Goo when I received it as well.
Though more solid as my home was cooler than the mailbox, and the cream more solid than liquid, after sitting inside before I got home.
None seemed to have leaked out for me however.

Last edited:
Yea it did harden up some. I used the dagger this morning, got a good lather out of it. I'll throw in some Cella to pass on.

Mark.

Is this still going on? Or am I too late? If its still going on, I would like to be added. If not, then I guess I wont be added then huh?

This is still going. Would love to see this go till all the scsc is gone!! Asked hellahella if he wanted the box next, thought I would give him a chance, then its to jooky. Updated the list below.

1. Elecid
2. Shavely Manden
3. Act Appalled
4. Pozzska
5. Steammaker
6. Delisle
7. JBagKY
8. HellaHella
9. Dgamby
10. Price
11. MrMoonbeam
12. nyyfan71
13. Gorgehiker
14. Jooky

Last edited:
Swmbo disliked the new spice...I did as well. The rest of it was great!! Loved the cella:thumbup: I added some kmf, and some ogallala as.

1. Elecid
2. Shavely Manden
3. Act Appalled
4. Pozzska
5. Steammaker
6. Delisle
7. JBagKY
8. HellaHella
9. Dgamby
10. Price
11. MrMoonbeam
12. nyyfan71
13. Gorgehiker
14. Jooky
15. fizgiggsr

Hopefully there is still some left. I am always on the search for spicy smelling stuff.

There is still plenty left, I haven't yet made it through half of what was in the box. PM me your info and I will send it out to you sometime next week. For the record, I LOVE the scent of the new spice.

I got the box yesterday, so I'll do my best to get through all the stuff. I did not realize how much has been added as it has traveled.

So far, I've tried the SCS New Spice soap, the Pirate's Cove Lime soap, and the Ogallala Bay Rum with Sage and Cedar AS.

The smell of the New Spice soap was awesome, but I just could not get it to lather properly. Maybe the little bit of melting and reforming that happened along its trip to me changed it chemically. I'll try the other two SCS soaps that were in the box to see if I have better luck.

I was quite impressed with Ogallala Bay Rum with Sage and Ceder AS. This stuff is amazing and will definitely be on the list of stuff to order soon.

Thanks everyone for your participation but this is now done and we are going to PIF what is remaining in the box.

Top Bottom