What's new

PIF: SCS New Spice shave cream

I'd like to be included. I haven't tried SCS stuff. Here would be the updated list:

1. Elecid
2. Shavely Manden
3. Act Appalled
4. Pozzska
5. Steammaker
6. Delisle
7. JBagKY

Just got it! I gotta say, wow...the New Spice is sweet & maybe a little feminine, but I like it. It's definitely the caramel...it comes a tiny bit close to smelling like a candy counter, and it's definitely not something you expect out of a cologne, but I think the risk pays off. It's fun, but not "sporty"...no icky Axe-smell here. A far cry from my usual signature scent (CF 1445), but hey, I can let my hair down sometimes, no? :laugh:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I received the box o' goodies yesterday. My first shave with the New Spice cream was pleasant and SWMBO liked the scent. I will be shipping the box back out on Monday.

Just wanted to update my thoughts on the time frame. I feel that the three days should not include the day you receive the PIF I.e. So you receive it Monday you can keep it till Thursday. Also the timeframe should be a guideline, if your on the fence and need another day or two to try something just post here or PM me to let everyone know. I want the shipping price to justify being able to try some products.

Thanks everyone for making this a success this far.

What did you guys think of the Dagger soap? I like it, myself. Kind of an unusual, bright herb soapy fragrance.

Did either of you try uberlather for the first time? :w00t: Or is it old hat?

Package is on it's way to PozzSka. I included some cologne samples from Trumpers.

What did you guys think of the Dagger soap? I like it, myself. Kind of an unusual, bright herb soapy fragrance.

Did either of you try uberlather for the first time? :w00t: Or is it old hat?

I liked the Dagger soap. Then again, I thought the New Spice smelled great as well. Both performed very well. So basically what I'm saying is that none of this helped and I still don't know what to order from SCS. :laugh:

Thanks again for a great PIF.

Package is on it's way to PozzSka. I included some cologne samples from Trumpers.

I liked the Dagger soap. Then again, I thought the New Spice smelled great as well. Both performed very well. So basically what I'm saying is that none of this helped and I still don't know what to order from SCS. :laugh:

Thanks again for a great PIF.

Great! I've tried many of the Trumper's Colognes, so I will probably just pass them along, but I look forward to trying the SCS stuff.

Received the package yesterday!

The scents didn't excite me, but they weren't bad. The New Spice I used this AM was fine, not offensive in any way, but not something of which I would buy a whole tin/puck.

The lather was mediocre at best. I didn't have any irritation, but that was my Mergress toned down to 1 and no against the grain pass. I didn't want to push it when the lather was not good. I'm going to try and hand lather it later tonight just to be sure it wasn't me, but that, combined with so-so scents kinda turned me off to it.

Everything was packed well and safe and will be sent out tomorrow!

Sorry to not post over the weekend...my family and I were ill.

But, the package is on it's way to Steammaker!

Enjoy!

I apologize to all for not posting sooner, but I seem to have misplaced the delivery confirmation # for this shipment (on it's way to steammaker).

If I find it, I will post, but I did want to let everyone know. My sincere apologies to all.

A PM has been sent to Steammaker as well, hopefully he'll let me know that the package has arrived safely, soon. (It's been a week, should be there by now).

I apologize to all for not posting sooner, but I seem to have misplaced the delivery confirmation # for this shipment (on it's way to steammaker).

If I find it, I will post, but I did want to let everyone know. My sincere apologies to all.

A PM has been sent to Steammaker as well, hopefully he'll let me know that the package has arrived safely, soon. (It's been a week, should be there by now).

It doesn't look like Steammaker has posted since late February...

Top Bottom