What's new

PIF: SCS New Spice shave cream

I have a tin of SCS New Spice cream that I have used twice and had a skin reaction to so I can't use it. I would like to offer this as a pay it forward/Traveling SCS sampler to all who have not tried this magnificent scent. I will also include a small sample of the New Spice cologne and possibly some lavender soap. This is my first PIF so if I made any mistakes LMK.

Rules:
1) Please try and hold on to the items for 7 days or less, if your the last on the list you can keep them until someone else posts requesting the PIF.
2) Please post here when you receive the PIF
3) Please send with delivery conformation and post the DC here when you send it out

If you are interested please reply to this thread in a list format (i.e.) copy and paste the existing list (Which should look like the one below and add your name to it). You will need to scroll to the most recent post to find the most recent list.
1. Elecid
2. Shavely Manden
3. Act Appalled

Last edited:
List format? What do you mean?

I'm interested! I've loved the SCS stuff I've tried.

1!

*edit* This doesn't sound very much like a PIF, however... it sounds much more like the Big Box, Traveling Slant, or Fragrance Train. Paying it forward usually means giving rather than expecting that items circulate. You might want to edit the description.

Last edited:
Looks interesting...I'm in @ 2!

I've actually really been wanting to try New Spice anyhow...

ED: Traveling creams / boxes / razors / &c were generally filed under the PIF section, so I think the PIF label is appropriate. He is giving away cream, after all.

ED: Traveling creams / boxes / razors / &c were generally filed under the PIF section, so I think the PIF label is appropriate. He is giving away cream, after all.

I suppose so. I hardly ever visited the PIF section, so I stand corrected.

err... just so this post has the list in it:

1. Elecid
2. Shavely Manden
3. Act Appalled

I suppose so. I hardly ever visited the PIF section, so I stand corrected.

err... just so this post has the list in it:

1. Elecid
2. Shavely Manden
3. Act Appalled

I've wanted to try some scs stuff so I'm in.

1. Elecid
2. Shavely Manden
3. Act Appalled
4. Pozzska

Alright the sampler is on its way to Elecid. What made it in the package is SCS New Spice shave cream, SCS lavender shave soap, and SCS New Spice EDT.

DC: 04969009093002132120

Just got the package yesterday! Thanks! 3 items arrived as described, but due to a stuffy nose, I can't smell anything.

Don't worry, I have kept the packages away from my germs.

I will get this thing out soon, and I can't wait to try the stuff.

Anyone have a problem with trimming the time with the package to 3 days? It will make this go around much quicker.

Here is the updated list. Since no one said other wise id like to trim it down to three days. Post here or PM me if thats not ok with you. Thanks everyone!

1. Elecid
2. Shavely Manden
3. Act Appalled
4. Pozzska
5. Steammaker
6. Delisle

I would like to be added to the list...since I am not from the continental united states I don't mind If I am the last to receive what is left of this PIF:$

Thanks!

Sorry guys, I totally screwed the pooch and sent it out late. I have attempted to make it up by sending it via priority mail and including in the PIF:

(1) wooden bowl with about 60% remaining of the SCS Dagger soap. This has been added to the already existing New Spice Cream, New Spice EDT (came with only a tiny bit in the bottle, leaving with the same amount), and a somewhat crumbly lavender soap in a red plastic container.

(1) small vial of Glycerin for people to try Uberlather!!!

9405 5036 9930 0015 2733 13 <<< tracking number. On its way to Shavely Manden in Tennessee. I might add that shipping was over $10 for this.

I would like to be added to the list...since I am not from the continental united states I don't mind If I am the last to receive what is left of this PIF:$

Thanks!

Sorry deltree I didnt specify but due to the shipping cost this will probably be kept CONUS it doesn't really make sense to ship 20$ worth of products when shipping will be about the same.

Sorry guys, I totally screwed the pooch and sent it out late. I have attempted to make it up by sending it via priority mail and including in the PIF:

(1) wooden bowl with about 60% remaining of the SCS Dagger soap. This has been added to the already existing New Spice Cream, New Spice EDT (came with only a tiny bit in the bottle, leaving with the same amount), and a somewhat crumbly lavender soap in a red plastic container.

(1) small vial of Glycerin for people to try Uberlather!!!

9405 5036 9930 0015 2733 13 <<< tracking number. On its way to Shavely Manden in Tennessee. I might add that shipping was over $10 for this.

Thanks for adding to the mix! For future shipping I would recommend sending this in a small flat rate box that should keep the shipping <6$ with DC.

Just a small warning to Mr. Manden: I cushioned the package with wrappers from the Legend of the Five Rings card game. Enjoy.

Top Bottom