What's new

PIF Mystery Box Part 2

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
MRE's, toilet paper, emergency hand crank radio, flashlight, matches, a real map, Sylvester Stallone's knife from Rambo, portable water filter, stakes for vampires, shotgun for zombies, bug spray, sunscreen and tic-tac's.

Last edited:
Felt scraps from your case restore and an ogallala sample you didn't like [emoji6] . That's my best educated guess. Possibly a tech and some razor tucks, but those are insignificant compared to the felt scraps...

OK, i gotta know, what is an "ogallala sample"? I ask because i grew up in Ogallala :)

NOTICE: All winners have until Monday morning 8am EST to PM their address to the person sending the box to them. Pics will be appreciated as well from those who won when you receive the items!

The winner of my second mystery box is Charger. Please PM me your address to get your mystery box from me

Due to the popularity of this box, dabrock, has offered a mystery box of his own. The winner of his box is Ulcirus. Please PM him your mailing address to get your mystery box.

Wait, there is more. abragus wanted to put together a mystery box of his own to share with a third entrant in this PIF. The winner of his box is littleton82. Please PM your mailing address for your box.

Thank you all for entering and guessing the box.

Please feel free to guess who is sending what to the winners :thumbup:

Thanks for the opportunity and generosity Kevin. Pictures and reviews, if applicable, will follow on this thread.[emoji106]

The generosity of B&B never ceases to amaze me. Thanks to Kevin for the opportunity to supplement the amazing Mystery Box PIF! It's an honor to be part of this great community. Never been on any other forums but I'm pretty sure this is the greatest out there.

Congrats to the winners!

Top Bottom