What's new

PIF Mystery Box Part 2

I was on my way to work today, and was thinking that I needed to thin out my collection some after my recent mini-treewhale episode. I thought about selling those items on the B/S/T :thumbdown, however I remembered back in May I put together a Mystery Box for one lucky member on here. Due to the popularity of the box, along with the fun of guessing what was in it, I have decided to work on another Mystery Box for one lucky member. :thumbup:

The rules are as follows:

1. The PIF remains open until I acquire all items for the box. I would state what is in the box, however I have not put it together as of this post, It will be a completely mysterious. It will be items of my choosing. I don't even know what I am going to put into the box.

2. The PIF is US only (unless international will pick up shipping)

3. Anyone who posts to this thread is eligible, so posting 'Not in' will still get you an entry. You can choose to decline the PIF if chosen, but that is your choice.

4. Please share your thoughts on what I will be putting into this box. Use your imagination even. I might drop a hint, confirm, or deny any guesses while the PIF is going on. Please keep in mind my last box. There will not be a Toggle, or Adjustable in the box. Had to say that up front.

5. I do require that in the Spirit of this PIF, NO ITEM IS TO BE SOLD OR TRADED. PIFFING anything you may not like is acceptable. Newbies, veterans, and all in between are welcome to enter.

6. Please have fun with this!

Awesome! This is very generous of you and these threads are always fun to watch. I'm in and I'm guessing that there's a straight razor in the box, since I'd really like another straight razor! Thanks and good luck to all!

Felt scraps from your case restore and an ogallala sample you didn't like [emoji6] . That's my best educated guess. Possibly a tech and some razor tucks, but those are insignificant compared to the felt scraps...

My guess is some form of a box within a box. There will be many of these and the boxes just keep getting smaller, with duct tape between them!

I'm in!

I was going to say "bubble wrap"! :lol:

In the words of Sammy Hagar, is it a 3 lock box??

I am thinking that there will be a straight and a single edge.

Thanks for your creativity and generosity, and congrats to the lucky winner.

I'm guessing 1 razor, 3 soaps and 1 brush. That's about all the imagination I have without my coffee this morning. I'm in!

I'll guess some more nib related items. Maybe a pen and ink. Or a small dog to go with the dog hair brush.

If I remember correctly the last one had a dead cat in it, so I'm thinking this one will have two, just to up the ante. :thumbup:

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Shoot, I stay banned all the time. My guess is a big bag of gummy bears or sugar free gummy bears. There might even be an empty bottle of BBQ sauce.:wink2::wink2::wink2:

As the winner of the last EXCELLENT mystery box, I am not in. I know I'm still in as per the rules but I will definitely chose to pass it on.

I just wanted to say that Kevin is VERY generous with his PIF's and whoever wins will not be disappointed!

Good luck fellas and have a great time guessing!

Top Bottom