What's new

PIF - 1000 posts

I'm in!

"A Feather in a Merkur 37C is much more restrained than a Feather in the PBOCS. Very close shave today, no alum sting, no issues. Restraint continues to make shaving every day a pleasure." I nominate this to go into the new category I've just invented called "If it doesn't sting, you didn't do it right." That can be found in the Razor Burn forum.

And I'm dreaming of Door: Grande with the Rapira blades.

I’m enjoying this way too much. If I become the first victim of PPD (PIF Promotion Disorder, pronounced “postpaid”), you guys are at fault.

By this time next year I’ll be living in a bark hut out in the woods, shaving with my grandad’s Old Type (only razor), Excaliburing my last tuck of Astras, lathering a tiny stub of Arko with a bundle of twigs and the cold water of a mountain stream.

Hey, doesn’t sound that bad. But when @FarmerTan writes: “That Tanuki, quite a gentleman. He had it all. Too bad he piffed it all away.”, just remember that’s MY pun, I thought of it first.

I’m in!👍🏻

From the ‘Slightly Short-Sighted’ Category;
“Progressives work for me. Lined bifocals never did. The pricing on progressives is a bit painful. I had a very good optician for the progressives. He retired, now I need to find another who can get them done just right.”

Awesome PIF - I have no preference, as I’ve not used any of the razors mentioned!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I’m enjoying this way too much. If I become the first victim of PPD (PIF Promotion Disorder, pronounced “postpaid”), you guys are at fault.

By this time next year I’ll be living in a bark hut out in the woods, shaving with my grandad’s Old Type (only razor), Excaliburing my last tuck of Astras, lathering a tiny stub of Arko with a bundle of twigs and the cold water of a mountain stream.

Hey, doesn’t sound that bad. But when @FarmerTan writes: “That Tanuki, quite a gentleman. He had it all. Too bad he piffed it all away.”, just remember that’s MY pun, I thought of it first.
Let's just say you and I share the gift of pun fun, and you are better at it. You are even just a TINY bit nicer than me. I did take a beat up ole razor off your hands, so that counts for something!

I hate to say this, because with my influence in the "wet shaving community" being what it is, you know the value will skyrocket, but the NEW LC you gave me is amazing. Hasn't bit me yet, and I'm about as dexterius as a bear cub wearing boxing gloves.

Congratulations on your verbosity (did I use that word correctly?)!!!! I’m not in as I’ve had the pleasure of both your personal messaging and generosity....Apple changed messaging to massaging, glad I caught that before hitting send.

Keep those post coming — and I look forward to your next massage....umm message!

That could have gotten AWKWARD and left lots of people with the wrong impression of your friendship.

That could have gotten AWKWARD and left lots of people with the wrong impression of your friendship.

:em1500: Thanks for the cross-post! I stand by my previous testimony.

Shred, verb, used to describe what happened to Tanuki’s reputation.

Shred, noun, used to describe the amount of dignity Tanuki has remaining.

:a15:

33797FAF-B55E-4EF3-B5A6-36F4D211129A.png

The only thing I don’t like about this entire thread is the lemony Turkish stuff.

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I'm in and eying that Fatip Grande because I'm hopelessly shameless.

"Anyway, I also heard that if I can increase my B&B celebrity stature, I’ll be allowed in the seclusion room with my favorite pinup and a shaving cream that has both great slickness and excellent cushion!"

I'm in! please.

"Stand on your toes, close your eyes, and touch your nose with either pinkie finger." to be nominated for the "most newest" category.

Grande is the door for me.

Thank you @Tanuki

I really want to contribute to the witty posts as I am enjoying them immensely, unfortunately I can't keep up right now.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Not in, but you have some truly delightful Moomin towels.

IMO, Tove Jansson was a genius of the highest order.

+1000!

I dropped in to chat with my local Moomin towel source. She is not stocking them anymore. High prices and low demand. Sigh...

Moominpappa would post some deeply personal and insightful essays on B&B.

Top Bottom