What's new

PIF - 1000 posts

I’m in.

For me, blood, mainly. I have to watch the angle as I set it on my neck. Might as well load it like this:
View attachment 1034963

But I’m convinced my technique is far more wary than it was, now that I’m using SRs.

“SHTF SHAVE”

Wanted: popular or grande (blue diamond)
I love Arko. If I win please pass stick on other, Since I still have a cache of Arko.

I can pass the field sobriety test (for now)

I'm in!
I feel the SE RAD stirring... my wallet seems to say “LIFT HERE”.
I feel "relatable" to this post! Every time one of my "AD's" kick in, I can feel my wallet getting excited in my pocket! I have no preference as I've not used any of those razors, or arko.

“I’m In!”

“Yeah, what the heck is a lumber jack, anyway? Out here in Ory-gone us loggers wear beards AND shave our necks. And set chokers, skin cats, fell, limb, buck and skid. And operate the occasional chainsaw.”

“Hilarious”

I would like to Enter for the Fatip Grande with Astra.
Great PiF @Tanuki and Creative as well.

You had me at "Listen up, people!", so I've got to jump into this PIF!!

✔ “I’m in!”
✔"Listen up, people! This PIF is complicated. But, prizes, prizes, prizes!!!" - Quoted from the original post from this very thread (since it wasn't against the rules and very convenient to snag)
✔ Category - "Genteel"
✔ I'm dreaming of Door: Popular with Feather HI-STAINLESS blades
✔Confirmed - stood on my toes and touched my nose with my either pinkie finger (picture is available upon request)

PS. Thank you, @Tanuki, for this generous and fun PIF!!!

I'm in

That NEW LC cost me less than $15. Of course, you did need to put a “new” Tech handle on it! Once you start customizing it gets expensive! :001_rolle

Ahh, but can a Mercedes S600 hold a week’s worth of ski gear and still have room to sleep in the back on the trek between resorts? And can you laugh off the dents received in snowy parking lots frequented by young gentlemen of erratic driving habits? Try a 20 yr old minivan! A definite high-end safari wagon.

I also use it on forest roads that are as bad as any road navigable with 2wd and highway ground clearance. Go slow and when it is busted or used up, get a replacement for the price of a bunch of suspension work. Cheaper than any new pickup.

So save your money by avoiding expensive razors, cars, and trucks. Then you can blow the wad and complicate your life with a huge collection of razors. And ski passes.

Just flat out wrong award.

I've never tried an English Tech, and I like mild so that's what I'm going for. Oh and Rapira blades.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

- I'm in

- "If it is, I’m way over invested in downhill ski gear."

- brilliant post as it is funny both in and out of context.

- I would enter either the tech or grande which ever you slide me into. I have never tried Arko or either razor. As for blades the supermax as I haven't seen them and I want it to be all new to me.

Thanks for the great PIF

KM

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
Congratulations on your verbosity (did I use that word correctly?)!!!! I’m not in as I’ve had the pleasure of both your personal messaging and generosity....Apple changed messaging to massaging, glad I caught that before hitting send.

Keep those post coming — and I look forward to your next massage....umm message!

Congratulations on your verbosity (did I use that word correctly?)!!!! I’m not in as I’ve had the pleasure of both your personal messaging and generosity....Apple changed messaging to massaging, glad I caught that before hitting send.

Keep those post coming — and I look forward to your next massage....umm message!

Verbosity? Generosity? My dear colleague, I unhesitatingly declare your lexical judgement to be, very clearly, both apposite and precise. Better than Apple’s, anyway.

> I'm in! Thank you!

>
tonsorial
I enjoy obscure words. Though that one likely gets more frequent sightings around here than elsewhere. (Though I'm not sure what tonsils have to do with this PIF...)

>Category is also "Tonsorial"!

>Grande! With Astras please.

>
Stand on your toes, close your eyes, and touch your nose with either pinkie finger.
I attempted to perform this and fell over. My left pinky is now in a very small sling.

Im in.. Want to try Arko. Great PIF... Thanks for the chance.
And nominated for the harley quinn award is.... Drum roll please...
"I’ve gone off my meds" from the post
Change One Letter Word Game
Never a truer statement has been said.
source.gif

Door grande or door tech and astra blades.well any door that you feel i could go through. Im small enough to fit through any of them.

Last edited:
Top Bottom