What's new

PIF - 1000 posts

OK, I’m going to start making a list (well, a spreadsheet) and checking it twice. Got to be ready to spin the big wheel retire to my chambers to sit in sober judgement of who’s naughty and who’s nice.

Listen up people, if you want to be in the swim, get in the pool! These fabulous prizes can not be kept waiting forever!

+1000!

I dropped in to chat with my local Moomin towel source. She is not stocking them anymore. High prices and low demand. Sigh...

Moominpappa would post some deeply personal and insightful essays on B&B.

Ha ha. Wise old Moominpapa. You are right with such observations. We need more of him in our lives.

Shame sales of Moomin towels were so low. We need their innocent charm now more than ever!

Rosseforp

I think this fits, Gents
"I'm in."

Not sure if I have broken any rules yet, but the Rave got me looking at Door: Grande, also shamelessly........

Chef455

Head Cheese Head Chef
Dang... 1000 posts in 3 months. Yes I read each and every one. Nice Pif! I'm in. The popular door looks mighty fine. I'll quote "railing" from the change one letter thread! Thanks for the opportunity!

OK, I’m going to start making a list (well, a spreadsheet) and checking it twice. Got to be ready to spin the big wheel retire to my chambers to sit in sober judgement of who’s naughty and who’s nice.

Listen up people, if you want to be in the swim, get in the pool! These fabulous prizes can not be kept waiting forever!
Cmon. Get your best Don Pardo on and spine the big wheel!

"Let's see what door it lands on today!"

Excellent PIF(s)! I'm not in respect for Rule #1 and as the recipient of some spectacular PIFs, however I feel I must offer my opinion where none is needed: :letterk1: Rule #2 is just tops. I'm liking it as a requirement for all PIFs. :a14:

Oh and simply because I can:

For your consideration:

Worst Insult Comic :lol:
I’ve been harking back to my youth.

Geez Louise. Was Louise just there to rhyme, or is there a secret meaning that still evades me? Popular about 3rd grade, for example during recess after a bad kick in kickball. By 5th grade a guy could get onto the ball field and learn some real language.

Gumdrops! Said with a scowl for emphasis. Pretty sure this is just scatological. Used by my small town cousin.

Oh, fiddlesticks! and Oh, fudge! Used by my sister and friends (when very young). I’m not sure they even knew why it started with F.

For your consideration:

Biggest Ears🐰
If Yoda can hit BBS with all those wrinkles, I will listen to his wisdom. I’m all ears.

Never tried Arko. I wonder if I'll be a convert or one of the nose wrinklers should I be so lucky.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Never tried Arko. I wonder if I'll be a convert or one of the nose wrinklers should I be so lucky.

I love it. But there is no denying that it has an...... industrial clean kinda smell. I'm weird like that. I also enjoyed sniffing gasoline as a wee lad.

I love it. But there is no denying that it has an...... industrial clean kinda smell. I'm weird like that. I also enjoyed sniffing gasoline as a wee lad.
I never sniffed, but, I did huff a few times. That's probably why I buy all this shaving stuff. I damaged my brain.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I never sniffed, but, I did huff a few times. That's probably why I buy all this shaving stuff. I damaged my brain.

There are many in your ranks here.... But what a way to go. Dead, but surrounded by lathered brushes....... to die for!

Top Bottom