What's new

Pearl Flexi V6

Just got it. By the serial number can anyone tell if it is old or new version ? The seller swears that it is fresh. Came with 55 Wilkinson Sword blades.

20220524_152620.jpg
20220524_152635.jpg

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Just got it. By the serial number can anyone tell if it is old or new version ? The seller swears that it is fresh. Came with 55 Wilkinson Sword blades.

View attachment 1461309View attachment 1461311

On the backplate of your razor, you can see half the letters of the name "Peral" are faded, I don't like that. And if it were a camera glitch, I'd think that the other writing on the backplate would look faded too. Having said that however, the rest of the razor looks absolutely superb!

I love how it looks so similar to my Rex Ambassador, its sexy. And as you can clearly see, it has a nice super grip handle. I also appreciate that really nice looking stand, congrats! If this razor is indeed fresh as the seller claims, then I guess its possible that the writing is caused by a factory defect. But as long as the rest of the razor is OK, I think it will fine.

On the backplate of your razor, you can see half the letters of the name "Peral" are faded, I don't like that. And if it were a camera glitch, I'd think that the other writing on the backplate would look faded too. Having said that however, the rest of the razor looks absolutely superb!

I love how it looks so similar to my Rex Ambassador, its sexy. And as you can clearly see, it has a nice super grip handle. I also appreciate that really nice looking stand, congrats! If this razor is indeed fresh as the seller claims, then I guess its possible that the writing is caused by a factory defect. But as long as the rest of the razor is OK, I think it will fine.
There is no fade on painting. Probably just my lousy picture.

View attachment 1461309View attachment 1461311
Well, your seller was right!
You have the latest version 10 like me.
So much so that my serial number is 8 numbers behind yours, LOL!
They were both built at the same time and probably on the same day.
What are the chances of that?
Amazing!!
Take a look:

PXL_20220525_034154289.jpg

Not to be a bore but I see alot of people posting pictures where the serial number are clearly visible. I hope that they have all registered their device before sharing. I imagine there could be 'jokers' randomly regging the number of razors depicted on here, I hope this won't cause any of you issues if you try to register yourselves.

If I'm wrong please correct me as I have been blurring out the serial on my Rex on every SOTD picture on here. If it doesn't matter I won't have to brother anymore. 😃

Having said that my Flexi was bought in 2021 and serial start with 21 as well. I'd guess the first 2 numbers would be the make year?

Enjoy your shaves, it's an excellent razor.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Not to be a bore but I see alot of people posting pictures where the serial number are clearly visible. I hope that they have all registered their device before sharing. I imagine there could be 'jokers' randomly regging the number of razors depicted on here, I hope this won't cause any of you issues if you try to register yourselves.

If I'm wrong please correct me as I have been blurring out the serial on my Rex on every SOTD picture on here. If it doesn't matter I won't have to brother anymore. 😃

Having said that my Flexi was bought in 2021 and serial start with 21 as well. I'd guess the first 2 numbers would be the make year?

Enjoy your shaves, it's an excellent razor.

Your actually not wrong. And I'd like to believe that any responsible razor owner, are registering their razors, prior to showing pictures. I always make sure to register my products first, and considering the cost of my new razor, you better believe I will make sure mine is registered before posting, I won't take a chance on that I assure you lol.

Your actually not wrong. And I'd like to believe that any responsible razor owner, are registering their razors, prior to showing pictures. I always make sure to register my products first, and considering the cost of my new razor, you better believe I will make sure mine is registered before posting, I won't take a chance on that I assure you lol.

I'm currently trying to sell my Pearl Flexi and I was asked a while ago for more detailed pictures of the razor including a picture of the serial number so he can see for himself which version of the razor I have. Mine has already been registered and at first I was a bit concerned, but then again what could he possible do with that serial number? I mean, this is a razor after all and not some super expensive watch or even a phone, so I'm not really that worried about.

I mean, this is a razor after all and not some super expensive watch or even a phone, so I'm not really that worried about.
If you are stelling it, I see no problem. But this is the internet and just like the world it is filled with cheeky buggers who take pleasure in causing harm to others.
If it's a razor you would want to keep and haven't registered but get a defect later on and someone else regged it just for fun then you might have trouble proving you were the first owner? Then again you would have the razor in your hands so maybe there is no prob at all. I'm not sure how these warantee things work.

If you are stelling it, I see no problem. But this is the internet and just like the world it is filled with cheeky buggers who take pleasure in causing harm to others.
If it's a razor you would want to keep and haven't registered but get a defect later on and someone else regged it just for fun then you might have trouble proving you were the first owner? Then again you would have the razor in your hands so maybe there is no prob at all. I'm not sure how these warantee things work.

Even if a random person has your serial number he can't just registrate it like that, because if I remember correctly, your original email address and names are required as well and those things are checked first before they put you in the system. The other thing is that the warranty for the most part means nothing in the long run, since they cover only defects and they hardly appear with time unless they are already present and visible. I don't expect to find something hidden after 2 or 3 years out of the sudden.

Mine was already registered at Pearl web site the minute I got the package.

I didn't worried so much about exposing serial number anyway... it's just a razor. Even if a thief come to my house I doubt very much he will pick any of my 50 about razors. Out of our very small niche of "traditional shavers" a "T" razor means almost nothing.

If I lose it, is lost... Go for another.

Last edited:
Well, your seller was right!
You have the latest version 10 like me.
So much so that my serial number is 8 numbers behind yours, LOL!
They were both built at the same time and probably on the same day.
What are the chances of that?
Amazing!!
Take a look:

View attachment 1461504

Did you buy it from Israeli seller at Bay site ?

Mine traveled a long way to my hands. India - Israel - Brazil.

I'm currently trying to sell my Pearl Flexi and I was asked a while ago for more detailed pictures of the razor including a picture of the serial number so he can see for himself which version of the razor I have. Mine has already been registered and at first I was a bit concerned, but then again what could he possible do with that serial number? I mean, this is a razor after all and not some super expensive watch or even a phone, so I'm not really that worried about.
Exactly!
I'll cover the vin # & license plate on my sports car but not overly concerned on a $75 razor.
I don't think I'd ever be returning the Flexi for warranty service to India anyways. It would probably cost more round trip to India than just buying a new one.

Note: My Flexi Is registered, Lol!!

Last edited:
Just took out the Flexi for tonight's shave on the #4 setting. Hadn't used it in a couple of weeks!
I've been using the Lupo .72 and had forgotten how awesome the Flexi is. An excellent & smooth close shave from a great razor. Amazing how well built this razor is considering it's only like $80. Well worth double that price. One razor that I'll never get rid of!

Top Bottom