What's new

Pearl Flexi V6

I received my Flexi today. An absolutely fantastic razor especially for the price I paid at Maggard's on Black Friday. The blade gap on my version 4 was perfect. My shave was very comfortable on setting 3. I'll try other setting in the coming shaves but I am very happy with my purchase, quality and feel. Now, I'm just waiting for PEARL to make a batch that is gold plated. HINT, HINT to PEARL. :)

Interesting update, I just heard that Pearl with releasing a few different Flexi editions . The one is process, is still an all brass edition, but in Black( not sure what the coating will be). Others unknow variants will follow in 2023. I suggested to them three, brass (gold), stainless steel (316L) , and rodium copper edition. But again, before they start pumping out these different Flexi editions. They truly need to take quality control to the next big level! I beleive they have improved but they need to really show and do more. Well it appearsat least they have a great warranty and seem to have a good customer service process. But honestly if they really what to jack up north amercian sales, I would really like to see a great pearl service rep. planted in north american for many all around good customer relations & business reasons. BFX....

Interesting update, I just heard that Pearl with releasing a few different Flexi editions . The one is process, is still an all brass edition, but in Black( not sure what the coating will be). Others unknow variants will follow in 2023. I suggested to them three, brass (gold), stainless steel (316L) , and rodium copper edition. But again, before they start pumping out these different Flexi editions. They truly need to take quality control to the next big level! I beleive they have improved but they need to really show and do more. Well it appearsat least they have a great warranty and seem to have a good customer service process. But honestly if they really what to jack up north amercian sales, I would really like to see a great pearl service rep. planted in north american for many all around good customer relations & business reasons. BFX....
Well, a black one is right up my street so to speak. As a bonus, I can be certain that I am getting the latest version. :wink2:
(I still have reservations about their QC and how seriously they are(nt) taking it)

Top Bottom