What's new

Paladin Pickle Barrel

proxy.php

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Hmmmmm..... so what's coming next?

See post #9 in this thread. For some reason the color is a little off (too much green on my display) in Dave's photo, even though I took and and did no editing other than to size.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
KJ Asked... LOL, and that is a screen shot not one of my pics that will be tomorrow @ackvil :001_tt2:

This is to confess why I am sometimes concerned about dementia. When I posted the morning after you bought your Neptune Cleo "pics or it didn't happen", I expected you would just go take a photo. When you put up one from our site, I wondered "WTH" because I know you're a great photographer. It didn't sink into my head until well after I'd printed all the labels and Pam was gathering the packages together to take them to the PO that you couldn't shoot your brush until you had it in your possession. In fact, I'm not sure that struck me until Wednesday. Pretty sad. My hope is that I'm just stretched a little too thin.

Last edited:
This is to confess why I am sometimes concerned about dementia. When I posted the morning after you bought your Neptune Cleo "pics or it didn't happen", I expected you would just go take a photo. When you put up one from our site, I wondered "WTH" because I know you're a great photographer. It didn't sink into my head until after well I'd printed all the labels and Pam was gathering the packages together to take to the PO that you couldn't shoot your brush until you had it in your possession. In fact, I'm not sure that struck me until Wednesday. Pretty sad. My hope is that I'm just stretched a little too thin.
ROFL That made my day, and I will do you and the brush proud in a photo "ONCE" I get it, LOL

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
ROFL That made my day, and I will do you and the brush proud in a photo "ONCE" I get it, LOL

So, I guess what this means is you're not only a banjo-picker, but a banjo-picker who revels in others' misfortune. That's bad! Very bad!

So, I guess what this means is you're not only a banjo-picker, but a banjo-picker who revels in others' misfortune. That's bad! Very bad!
Hey, as you said I am a banjo and Dobro picker, with a handlbar mustache, I have been the rump of more jokes and mis-fortune that I can remember. Friends and spouses can be ruthless, so.... in a way...... Ya you are right, LOL

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Hey, as you said I am a banjo and Dobro picker, with a handlbar mustache, I have been the rump of more jokes and mis-fortune that I can remember. Friends and spouses can be ruthless, so.... in a way...... Ya you are right, LOL

Well, I suppose I should come out of the closet too. Below is a copy of the entry I submitted for the Colorado Bluegrass Music Association 2004 T-shirt Design Contest.

It's a filtered (Photoshop) composite of parts of seven different photos. I had my kids pose while balancing on top our swing-set in Ken-Caryl Valley, CO, so I could get correct angle and lighting. I have the bass, mandolin, and guitar. My daughter Kate (who didn't exhibit much enthusiasm for the project) is posing with her violin, and Cody has my banjo (a converted '35 Gibson Mastertone with a Burlile tone ring and Frank Neat, 5-string neck).

CBMS shirt 250K.jpg

Well, I suppose I should come out of the closet too. Below is a copy of the entry I submitted for the Colorado Bluegrass Music Association 2004 T-shirt Design Contest.

It's a filtered (Photoshop) composite of parts of seven different photos. I had my kids pose while balancing on top our swing-set in Ken-Caryl Valley, CO, so I could get correct angle and lighting. I have the bass, mandolin, and guitar. My daughter Kate (who didn't exhibit much enthusiasm for the project) is posing with her violin, and Cody has my banjo (a converted '35 Gibson Mastertone with a Burlile tone ring and Frank Neat, 5-string neck).

View attachment 813724
Nice

I play Mandolin, but have been fooling around with a Bajolele, the unholy child of a Banjo and a Ukelele. Possibly a first step towards the dark side.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
I play Mandolin, but have been fooling around with a Bajolele, the unholy child of a Banjo and a Ukelele. Possibly a first step towards the dark side.

A bajolele? I think maybe you just dove straight into the heart of the dark side.

here is one of my beasts. It was a tribute to My Father and Father in law, who after we were married found out they were both born on the same day, same year, same month and same hour , plus they loved the Coyote and Roadrunner

so this was born made form AZ mesquite as is the Tone ring, and complete with the Acme Portable Hole, LOL

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

BTW The Neptune has arrived and these are some quick office shots. Photos do not do this justice as it catches the light in every way you turn it. This is Ken's Opus Just wonderful. Bloom shots and proper photos later.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Thanks Ken and All the Paladin Staff!!

here is one of my beasts. It was a tribute to My Father and Father in law, who after we were married found out they were both born on the same day, same year, same month and same hour , plus they loved the Coyote and Roadrunner

so this was born made form AZ mesquite as is the Tone ring, and complete with the Acme Portable Hole, LOL

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
Wow.

BTW The Neptune has arrived and these are some quick office shots. Photos do not do this justice as it catches the light in every way you turn it. This is Ken's Opus Just wonderful. Bloom shots and proper photos later.

proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Thanks Ken and All the Paladin Staff!!
Double Wow.

Top Bottom