What's new

Paladin Pickle Barrel

Post Bloom and today's Shave. This new material feels amazing in the hand and tough to photograph as it changes colors in all aspects and is almost faceted with hints of jade, emerald, deep blue black, and coral an even the appearance of tiger eye. Perfectly named.

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php

Wow that is beautiful. I didn't know this was posted on the site, what a lucky find. Congrats and enjoy it in good health

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Wow that is beautiful. I didn't know this was posted on the site, what a lucky find. Congrats and enjoy it in good health

I've been dropping notices into this thread before posting them elsewhere. Can't promise we'll always do that.

Those look amazing! I definitely want to get one of these next time around. This is the handle type I've been interested in for a while.

Cleo arrived a few days ago and she is beautiful! I really like the weight and feel of the Cleo handle, I'll try to post pictures in better lighting soon ( the color scheme is striking in person):

IMG_1179.JPG

Alongside the Chief
IMG_1181.JPG

The Egyptian Family
IMG_1182.JPG
IMG_1183.JPG

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
That Cobalt Cleo is a beauty and oh so tempting. Waiting to see if one shows up in Malachite.

How in the blue hell did you score another one of these rare ones? You must have the biggest horseshoe in the world up your butt. Congrats man. I'd love to have one of these really rare ones. Can't believe you already scored two of his new colors. Nice work, really nice work.

Ha! Thanks, man. I was lucky for sure as these handles sell quickly.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
How in the blue hell did you score another one of these rare ones? You must have the biggest horseshoe in the world up your butt. Congrats man. I'd love to have one of these really rare ones. Can't believe you already scored two of his new colors. Nice work, really nice work.

Jorge got that brush about two minutes after I posted the first notice. We actually had 3 brushes sell to guys who just happened to drop into the shop on Wednesday night after Cody put new brushes on the shelf but before I put the word out anywhere to anyone.

Last edited:
Jorge got that brush about two minutes after I posted the first notice. We actually had 3 brushes sell to guys who just happened to drop into the shop on Wednesday night after Cody put new brushes on the shelf but before I put the word out anywhere to anyone.

Incredible timing. Good stuff they are truly beautiful brushes. The new colors aren't even close to anything else out there right now.

Top Bottom