What's new

Old Fogies Club: What was your workout today?

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

15,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Partly through necessity I've had to move away from the barbell lifts of late. Been doing a simple daily kettlebell routine for last 4 weeks or so. Just 12 min of work (1 minute on, 30s rest) doing an alternating routine, has resulted in surprisingly large improvements in strength, CV fitness and mobility too. Dieting to address body composition before the summer gets under way too... Great to know that gains of sorts can be made while cutting body fat.

Luke

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
Shovel Glove is great. Reinhard named one of the movements by my suggestion back in the day.

Which movement? Just curious.

I've done lots of stuff over the decades. It's not that Shovelglove is terribly easy unless you're already in very good shape, but it sure gives you a huge bang for the buck (in terms of money invested in it and, more importantly, in terms of time invested in it). Anyone doing it for not very long will see how much their body transforms. As they say, it makes you "country strong."

Aside from all that, it's Saturday which means I don't do Shovelglove and get to be lazy even for that 14 minutes, so here I am when one a workday I'd be doing my "chores" with a hammer about now.

Happy shaves,

Jim

Intrigued

Various stretches worked in with 3 cycle of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., crunches, pushups, planks.
proxy.php

16,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Intrigued

3 cycles of 12 reps of various exercises; e.g., squats, light weight work.
proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

17,000+ steps................
proxy.php

Top Bottom