What's new

OFFICIAL B&B Bingo Video Library Edition - 2017 SEASON FINALE

Happy Monday Ladies and Gents. and welcome to Day 6.
I do need to apologize to you in advance, today was very busy and it looks as if this week will be
a bit hectic, so I will not be able to be as mean or creative as you deserve or would like........ as I know the hair pulling and cursing is so much a part of your expectations.
So this week may be a bit easy for your weathered veterans and nice easy bingo game play for your greenhorns..............

Then again....... I could be just leading you down a very deep pit
Muahahahahahahahahaha

Today's Calls 09.11.2017

"
proxy.php
"
"O-69"

"
proxy.php
"

"
proxy.php
"

"
proxy.php
"

"
proxy.php
"
"G-56"

Good Morning Folks:
We actually had Three winners for the Bonus Prize, however TJ was the 1st to call B&B Bonus Prize Bingo!

CONGRATULATIONS and no need to send in your card, as I keep a duplicate of all the player cards.

https://www.badgerandblade.com/foru...017-season-finale.525656/page-10#post-9221184

@TheVez2 should be in contact with you soon. Again congratulations

... and now back to your regular Video Library Programming. for tomorrows numbers you may want to brush up on Movie Trivia, HEHEHE

Last edited:
Congrats TJ! I had another one of the "winning" cards...WINO time. LOL Finally caught up and sitting 10/31. I'll hold off on the heavy artillery for the time being. In the mean time since I've been absent, and it seems to have been a strangely affable game so far, let's bring it back...things about to get real again...
UPof9nt.jpg

Good Day and welcome to Day-7 Seem as if we are all very busy and with that in mind today will be the easiest day of the week and by my calculations we have a maximum of around 8-days left till we have called all the numbers, so things will get a bit more interesting.

Calls for 09.12.2017: Day 7 NOTE: Quotations are implied and if that does not satisfy the masses..... Well then

"
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
"

Last edited:
Top Bottom