What's new

Name your next Band

happy.jpg

We changed the name of our band a few years ago when we replaced a guitar player. We are now C.O. Jones.

Think about it.

My actual band (English trad barn dance/ceilidh) is called That Shallot. 20 years ago we were a mixed bunch of morris dance musos from several teams having a beer and a few tunes after the Newent Onion Fair where they have raw onion eating contests etc.

An organiser rushes in and says can we all go to the hall where the band hasn't turned up for the barn dance. Off we went and organiser asks what shall we call you? One bright spark pipes up That Shallot as it's the Onion Fair...

Gareth

Raven Koenes

My precious!
I was in the Egotistic Primadonnas, but I had to quit because I was too good for them. It was a step up from Pappa Wadd and the Four Skins though (an all percussion band).

Last edited:
I used to work with an English woman who was a musician and was fond of using the phrase "the dog's bollocks."
I told her that it should be her band name and that there was a readymade first album title: "Because We Can".

The Procrastinators . . . they've been "in the studio" for years after building a cult-like following through word of mouth. Truth is, they only ever played one show, but you know hipsters . . . they ALWAYS want to be the one to have been "into" a Band before it breaks out.

Goose sh*t through a screen door. We are a speed metal band. How fast do they play? Faster than goose sh*t through a screen door

Top Bottom