What's new

The "I Lurvz My B&B!" March 2012 Fundraiser

Congrats to all the winners and it was a pleasure to be part of this year's fundraiser. A BIG thanks to all the work done by the organizers & contributors to the prizes!!!!!

Gene

Wow! I just don't know what to say! Thank you all! I honestly am just thrilled I found this forum and started wet shaving. I was planning on contributing anyway and the fundraiser just a bonus. :)

I just continue to be amazed by the generousity of B&B members!

Last edited:
:a47: Oh! Wow! This is flippin crazy! I literally picked my jaw off the floor when I heard. I never win anything big.

I am going to have to show SWMBO or she is gonna keel-haul me!

Thanks all! Thank you "My B&B"

Wait, surely there must be a mistake! My name should be on that list!
Ah, well, some things never change - lucky in love only.
Congratulations to all the lucky ones!

Wow!

That's honestly amazing. Thanks everyone for the help you've given me over the past little while. I'm glad to be a member and glad to give back to the community that has helped me so much already!

Thanks for everything - and I guess now is good a time as any to try out Safety Razors! haha.

Huge Thank Yous to Harry & The Fundraising Team, to all of our Contributors and to everyone else involved in the Fundraiser by increasing awareness, donating swag etc.

Congratulations to our lucky winners! Enjoy the new kit, guys and please share your experiences with your new items here on B&B.

Gee and my horoscope said that I would win! Oh well. Not sorry about the contribution one bit.

Congratulations to the winners! Shave in good health.

Top Bottom