What's new

American Idol....who Do You Think ????

I don't wanna rain on anybody's parade but I think this show is pretty stupid. Nothing more than a spin off from the gong show back in the 70's. I guess it's not as bad as all the 'reality' TV shows around nowadays.

I was surprised to see Melinda knocked off the show. But then, after a bit of thought, it makes sense. Jordin can't win if the only other contestant is Melinda.

Randy

And Jordin wins! Not a big surprise. The gal has talent. This was one of the few shows I watched. The big surprise was the tribute to "Sgt. Pepper's". Kelly Clarkson and Joe Perry rocked! That gal has pipes!

Randy

I'm glad Jordin won, she's a very talented young lady. Blake is a great entertainer, I think he has a bright future ahead of him.

I think Ted Mack's Original Amateur Hour and Arthur Godfrey's Talent Scounts had more talented performers. However, the show and performers are funnier than sitcoms with canned laughter.

Richard

"I used to wish I could sing, now I with they could; but at least I don't try to do so coast to coast."

Top Bottom