What's new

Name me some aggressive razors at reasonable prices pls

whats your experienc elike of it? also what blades you use with it?

from what ive read online these aggressive razors match well with aggressive blades for sensitive skin as in less passes to take off the hair, dont know if theres any truth to that though as one youtuber nick shaves when i was watching his vid he used a derby which i think was the green and he siad it was an extremely close shave with the muhle r41 just on pass one
I like it a lot. Most blade feel of any razor I have. I prefer GSB or Feathers in my razors. This razor requires a steady light touch. it will deliver the finest of shaves. It will however punish bad technique.

Very fun to use.

Get an Old type or a clone of it, and sand back the comb to your liking.

That's what I did. I used a Fatip because they're brass, and zamak razors start rotting as soon as the unplated surface gets wet. Brass razors are ideal, but I couldn't bring myself to grind down a vintage razor. Fatips are about the same price at ($20), and they're still churning them out daily.

How does it compare to the muhle r41? Sorry don't remember if I've asked
I just 5 minutes ago received the Muhle 41 grande. Havnt used it but I'll let you know. The Muhle is more expensive then the fatip. The grande is more so. The Muhle is a good looking tool. The fatip slant is almost travel size. I prefer larger longer handles. I'll let ya know how how the Muhle shaves. The fatip give a great shave

Reactions: saj
How does it compare to the muhle r41? Sorry don't remember if I've asked
I just used the muhle 41 grande and it is a much more substantial razor so gotta go easy and let the blade and razor do the work. Yes I think it's more aggressive then the fatip open slant. The 41 gave me a baby's butt clean shave. If money is an issue go with the fatip if not the 41. Both good but I prefer the 41grand

im going to create a wanted yaqi razor thread, so which yaqi razorsx are the most aggressive?

from what i understand, yaqi helmet, yaqi beast, anymore?

DS cosmetic Z0
CNC Stainless
IMG_20201213_091343.jpg

Top Bottom