What's new

My Latest Razor Acquisition ~

My latest razor acquisition was awaiting me when I arrived home this afternoon. I thought that I would share it with you. It’s a razor I’ve wanted for a while now. It is the Ever- Ready Jewel and is now the crowning jewel of my collection. It will likely be the last razor I add to my collection. I don’t have as many razors as some of you, but I have more than I can realistically use. The only other razor that I still lust for is a vintage Slant and it is unlikely I will be able to acquire one, since the price on them is so high.

I bought this one from member < merwtje >, he may have several more if anyone is interested. The condition is pristine, the quality manufacture and workmanship is considerably better than any of the domestic SE models that I have seen.

DD

Last edited:

My latest razor acquisition was awaiting me when I arrived home this afternoon. I thought that I would share it with you. It’s a razor I’ve wanted for a while now. It is the Ever- Ready Jewel and is now the crowning jewel of my collection. It will likely be the last razor I add to my collection. I don’t have as many razors as some of you, but I have more than I can realistically use. The only other razor that I still lust for is a vintage Slant and it is unlikely I will be able to acquire one, since the price on them is so high.

I bought this one from member < merwtje >, he may have several more if anyone is interested. The condition is pristine, the quality manufacture and workmanship is considerably better than any of the domestic SE models that I have seen.

DD

I think that I just recently bought your other dream razor. Is this what you're talking about?

If you buy somoething from Mertwje, you get exaclty what he says you'll get. I've bought several things from him in the past and would have no hesitation in buying from him again. Lovely score!

i have exactly same British made Eveready SE from Erwin and it is very nice Razor.
Also Erwin is one of the best guy to deal with.
Best..

"I think that I just recently bought your other dream razor. Is this what you're talking about?"

Yes - That is the other razor I covet.

DD

The Streamline is one of the best razors out there. Heavy, quality, great shaver. Yours is a beauty. Congratulations, use it in good health.

This is what the Ever Ready Streamline set with box, razor, automatic stropping machine and strop looks like. It's one of my prize possessions:

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom