What's new

My first Rudy Vey brush ..... Big smile on my face !

Yes Gentlemen, I know there are many "My first Rudy Vey brush" threads within our B&B community,
but this is my first one, and I am very excited about this. A few emails back and forth with Mr. Vey
both yesterday and today, and the brush is now complete and on its way to me. And I agree with all
the comments previously made about Rudy .... he is a true gentleman and a pleasure to deal with !
Here she is, in all her beauty, with a Shavemac Finest 22/23 knot. My smile is ear-to-ear !!:thumbup::thumbup:

011FEDC9-9CF2-4E6B-B3C3-D76253EE791D.jpeg
FB3EF37F-9DD7-492A-BD7A-A9FC97D66EA7.jpeg

Most of the rainbow (or multicoloured) brushes I have seen look like crap. Yours looks amazing! Very cool and different. 👍

I will be ordering a badger brush from Rudy as soon as I can get to my US PO Box as he can’t ship anything other than synth to me.

I am sincerely grateful for all your enthusiastic replies. Thank you all so very much !!
This is simply another marvelous reason why we are part of the internet's best group
of very gracious and dignified gentlemen !

Last edited:

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
Two very nice brushes posted. Congrats on the first Rudy Vey I hope you enjoy every shave it provides. 😊

I am sincerely grateful for all your enthusiastic replies. Thank you all so very much !!
This is simply another marvelous reason why we are part of the internet's best group
of very gracious and dignified gentlemen !

Absolutely incredible brush, it is exactly what I love about Rudy’s brushes, a unique handle that is a pleasure just to look at paired with a great knot. To me a boring handle and eventually the brush loses its appeal, I want to be wowed by both.

Congratulations you deserve it, but they are kind of like potato chips you can’t be satisfied with just one.

Doug

Top Bottom