What's new

Medical Professionals PIF Now PIFFIER, see post #30.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
As a person who mental illness has deeply affected my life, I thank you for helping those unable to help themselves! Now go throw another log on!
Brother, would you believe it hit 28 degrees Fahrenheit here, and in 24 hours I've only used eight 16" logs?

(That little bit of information right there let's everyone see just how BORING retirement can be!)

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Brother, would you believe it hit 28 degrees Fahrenheit here, and in 24 hours I've only used eight 16" logs?

(That little bit of information right there let's everyone see just how BORING retirement can be!)
Sounds like you're doing just fine.

KeenDogg

Here is the list of entrants so far! Now, remember there are two PIFs here. The Mystery PIF is, by my standards, to be as good or better, greater even, than mine! Don't hesitate to get in on the fun! If I missed anyone on the list, please let me know!

Thanks to everyone out there and we are all pulling together to support you!!!

1. borwish
2. Zig the pirate
3. kingfisher
4. Dilantin
5. Messygoon
6. xilitero
7. texh
8. Rob72
9. Anonymous Turtle

Who's gonna be number 10???

JWCowboy

Probably not Al Bundy
Very nice PIF sir, while I will gladly admit to being a medical professional (although flunky might be more appropriate at times) and this is tempting because the mug alone is very cool, I am respectfully not in as I have TOO MUCH stuff....

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Very nice PIF sir, while I will gladly admit to being a medical professional (although flunky might be more appropriate at times) and this is tempting because the mug alone is very cool, I am respectfully not in as I have TOO MUCH stuff....
Same. I gots WAY too much stuff, according to the War Department, and I am now the BEST kind of medical professional... A RETIRED one!

KeenDogg

Thanks! Too much stuff is not a valid excuse here!!!! 🤣 Thanks for your dedication to health all the same!

Very cool pif, everyone knows working in fire/ems/pd is a very tough job mentally and physically so giving away stuff like that is absolutely amazing. Gives me a little hope for humanity after all the bad I've seen.

KeenDogg

Ok, gang! By the power invested to me by myself and a random number generator, the first winner is..........

@Zig the Pirate !!!!

Congratulations Zig and I salute you.

Now the moment of Truth:

Will it be what's behind door # 1(my pif) or door #2 (guaranteed to be awesome mystery pif) ?

Lets-Make-a-Deal.jpg

KeenDogg

Now onto the winner of the illustrious Gamechanger and accompanying accouterments.

and the winner is........... @Rob72 !

Congratulations to Rob72 and a warm heartfelt thanks to all the Medical Pros out there. You truly lift up the world!

PMs to follow

Top Bottom