What's new

Medical Professionals PIF Now PIFFIER, see post #30.

Messygoon

Abandoned By Gypsies.
I’m in. My eldest son is a policeman and an EMT. Often first on the scene, it allows him to also extend emergency medical care. Recently, as he relieved a retirement home nurse performing CPR, the nurse whispered that the patient was COVID-positive. A 2-week quarantine away from his wife and daughter followed, and thank goodness, so did negative test results.

For Christmas, I passed along to my son his grandfather’s 1966 Gillette Slim + a complete shave kit. He since has purchased an interim $20 DE razor while granddad’s is sent off for reconditioning. He’s gleefully stumbling down the rabbit hole, and has never looked better.

I'm in. My interest in medicine started watching St Elsewhere, many years ago.....went to school and have lived through colera morbus, sars, swine flu and now this one..... That mug looks amazing!!! Thanks for being generous.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I've just been approached by one of my esteemed colleagues here. He's a man of mystery and renaissance and would like to make this PIF Piffier! He, like me, wanted to share his gratitude for all in the medical profession. With all that said:

NOW, there will be TWO WINNERS!
YES, THATS RIGHT!!!! T. W. O.

So here's how it works:

The first winner, chosen by random, will have the choice of keeping what's behind door number 1, my PIF, or going all in on what's behind door number 2.

A MYSTERY PIF!!!!

EVEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!

What I do know is the gentleman PIFing it and I am sure, whatever it is, you are in for a real treat. Have I said too much???😁

Best of luck to all and many thanks to my mystery partner in this PIF!

Wow! This is such an awesome and generous PIF! Respectfully, not in (the doctors and other medical professionals I know neither wet shave nor have evinced any interest in it when I bring it up).

@KeenDogg, you are now the Monty Hall of pifs! Door #1 or Door #2? Outstanding, & thank you to the mysterious member who added the intrigue & suspense. Generous gentlemen, I tip my hat to both of you.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Forced into retirement by my cardiologist a few years back. Was a geriatric/dementia nurse for years, then a skool bus nurse for a season, then an ACT RN when I had to quit. Miss it daily. But I'm not in. I don't deserve it with all my peers out there truly putting their lives on the line as I sit by the woodstove!

Thanks @KeenDogg and Mystery Person for making a "PIFFIER PIF" for everyday heroes (who were heroes before Covid!)

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Forced into retirement by my cardiologist a few years back. Was a geriatric/dementia nurse for years, then a skool bus nurse for a season, then an ACT RN when I had to quit. Miss it daily. But I'm not in. I don't deserve it with all my peers out there truly putting their lives on the line as I sit by the woodstove!

Thanks @KeenDogg and Mystery Person for making a "PIFFIER PIF" for everyday heroes (who were heroes before Covid!)
As a person who mental illness has deeply affected my life, I thank you for helping those unable to help themselves! Now go throw another log on!

Top Bottom