What's new

Italian Barber Amici After Shaving Splash

Did you shake it? Can you post a pic?

There's no deposit or anything that shaking can disturb or resuspend as you can see. There's nothing wrong with it, it's great, I just find it weird to see brown AS as mine is really clear...

proxy.php

Even the vendor link on IB shows it a brownish color.

I wonder if they tweaked the formula to get it clear and no need to shake (also per the description).

I just wrote IB about it, we'll see what they have to say about that. It's not like I'm dissatisfied at all anyways so...

Joe just told me to shake it, which I did a few moments before taking the picture. Nonetheless, it feels and smells great so I don't mind at all...

Mine's clear, too. (Bought very recently.) I just thought it was a trick of the light in Bruce's pic.

Let's all get worried. :001_rolle

Nope, it's no trick. If you check on the IB site, it even shows it a brownish, dirty color. Something is definitely different between the bottles you guys have and mine.

I purchased mine when it was released, part of a kit with the SS Handle 89 razor, Amici soap and Plissoft.

Lol I thought mine was clear. Went home after work today and splashed some on and noticed it has a hint of brown/yellow in color.

Lol I thought mine was clear. Went home after work today and splashed some on and noticed it has a hint of brown/yellow in color.

Actually, when I place my bottle against white background, I can detect a "tiny" hint of yellow hue...

Mine isn't just a hint....it's muddy. Here is it next to full bottles of RR GIT and XXX Fine.

Almost looks like a weak iced tea.
proxy.php

Top Bottom