What's new

A journal of a Cajun's life wet shaving

as my daughter used to say when she said cute things and not smartarse things
+1 to that. 😀

the Drew Pearson call in Philly, I am no Cowboys fan at all, but that was just a golden moment in televised sports.
LMAO 😂🤣🤣 Thank you for posting that. I've never paid any attention to the NFL draft (or any sport draft) so I never would have seen that. Philly fans are the best (and the worst), and that was freakin' awesome!!! 🤣🤣🤣

+1 to that. 😀

LMAO 😂🤣🤣 Thank you for posting that. I've never paid any attention to the NFL draft (or any sport draft) so I never would have seen that. Philly fans are the best (and the worst), and that was freakin' awesome!!! 🤣🤣🤣
It cracks me up every time I watch it. The way he starts off calm then as Rich Eison says Drew soaked up the hate and spit it right back. Haha. The back story was that the Comish was prodding him into jawing with the fans, Drew was taken aback at first, but then the boos came rolling in. The line "I'd like to thank the Philly fans for my NFL career." Hahaha, that is gold, that's because he used to smoke the Philly defense. Haha. I laughed today watching it. City of Brotherly Love, HA!!

Last edited:
Mail callllllllllll!!!!

IMG_3040.jpeg

Blade hoard. The Personna will be new to me. But many like them.

The cats needed more food and litter and I needed more craft beer. A trip to the store for my beer and the cats stuff.

IMG_3035.jpeg

IMG_3036.jpeg

16 lbs of cat food, 20 lbs of litter and 16 craft beers easily fit on the bike. I knew my Shave Nation was in and @blethenstrom Boris’ letter, so I headed to the mail boxes. I opened the locker and it was packed with various online purchases. 5 packages in all.

IMG_3034.jpeg

Not wanting to make two trips or leave the locker unlocked I got up work fitting it all in the bike. I made it home. The Beemer carried it all like a pack mule with the help of a bungee cord. All that I brought home on the Beemer tonight.

IMG_3038.jpeg

Minus the nosey cat in the background. He was already home. Now for pizza and craft beer. Have a great evening.

Mail callllllllllll!!!!

View attachment 1836297

The cats needed more food and litter and I needed more craft beer. A trip to the store for my beer and the cats stuff.

View attachment 1836299
View attachment 1836300
16 lbs of cat food, 20 lbs of litter and 16 craft beers easily fit on the bike. I knew my Shave Nation was in and @blethenstrom Boris’ letter, so I headed to the mail boxes. I opened the locker and it was packed with various online purchases. 5 packages in all.

View attachment 1836301
Not wanting to make two trips or leave the locker unlocked I got up work fitting it all in the bike. I made it home. The Beemer carried it all like a pack mule with the help of a bungee cord. All that I brought home on the Beemer tonight.

View attachment 1836302
Minus the nosey cat in the background. He was already home. Now for pizza and craft beer. Have a great evening.
That's a lot of stuff you for in the bike there. Awesome that the letter finally made it. Is it the second one? Or did the one I originally wrote arrive?

I'm too embarrassed to take pictures of the 30ish soaps, the 17 razors, the 16 brushes, the dozen or so colognes, pre shaves and balms, and the cabinet filled with empty razor boxes (in case I want to BST).

My kid has a point...

Self awareness is so important, don't you think?

What's interesting to me is that there are many in this community that would see that as either "a reasonable" or "a modest" collection.

I'm too embarrassed to take pictures of the 30ish soaps, the 17 razors, the 16 brushes, the dozen or so colognes, pre shaves and balms, and the cabinet filled with empty razor boxes (in case I want to BST).

My kid has a point...
I’m with you on the soaps and just behind on the razors and brushes. But I’m done there. At least I say that. I did have a Blackbird in the cart today before I snapped to. Haha.

That's a lot of stuff you for in the bike there. Awesome that the letter finally made it. Is it the second one? Or did the one I originally wrote arrive?

The second one. The first one never showed on my informed delivery from USPS.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Mail callllllllllll!!!!

View attachment 1836297

View attachment 1836299
View attachment 1836300

View attachment 1836301

View attachment 1836302

John, I don't know who's more spoiled, you, or the cat. 🤪 Talk about a huge mail call!

Top Bottom