What's new

Italian Barber Amici After Shaving Splash

A new Italian Classic for me. :w00t:

Wife approved!

proxy.php

Turns out my family is NOT a fan of Floid Blue, something I should have found out before stocking up on 400ml bottles. :001_rolle

So a few days ago, I grabbed this little $7.99 from my drawer and gave it a go. Wowsers! I instantly fell in love with it. Today, I asked my wife is she liked if and she said "YES, is that the one you has on the other day?". She said she was going to lean over to me in church and tell me how good I smelled, but didn't think it would have been appropriate. I'll take that as a compliment. :001_tt1:

I'm terrible on describing scents but would classify it as a spicy, citrusy scent. It lasts a few hours on me, but definerly not overpowering or too strong once it dries down. Some have said it can be a year round scent and I would tend to agree.

Hopefully it is around for the long term as it will be replaced after I finish 3017ing this bottle.

Last edited:
Being a big fan of the Amici soap I gave that one a try a few weeks ago... same as you, I absolutely love this.

[MENTION=22302]Marco[/MENTION]. The classy bottle and packaging goes perfectly with the classy scent. Even the name is fitting, given what Joe and IB do for wer shaving and the community.

[MENTION=106928]Surgeon[/MENTION] I will be using the soap at some point too.

I just 5 mins ago splashed on this AS on a day off! it's a bit complex but so nice. I'm going to PIF a bunch of my gear to my brother and I had initially thought to give him this splash but on second thought no chance!

I like the scent of the Amici soap - I may have to pick up a bottle of the aftershave during the annual restraint restock period at the beginning of next year.

Used it for the first time today. Very nice. I'm glad I have it in the den. By the way, if you're looking to get rid of some Floid Blue I'm sure you'd make somebody in BST quite happy.

Well, looks like I must have this now. Thanks guys lol
Hopefully you aren't disappointed. It isn't a huge gamble if you add it to an IB order. Mine had been in use daily since I started this thread, sometimes a twice a day.

From what I remember, these bottles last a little over a month for me

proxy.php

Top Bottom