What's new

I Need That! šŸ™„

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
While Mrs. Gold was rummaging through some boxes in our storage room, she came upon a box with these bottles of aftershave in it.

She asked me if I still ā€œneededā€ these bottles of aftershave that have been sitting there for several years.

I informed Mrs. Gold that if theyā€™ve been sitting in a box at the back of the storage room for several years then I must need them.

Mrs. Goldā€™s reaction was the obligatory eye-roll and then she placed the items back into the box and returned them to the back of the storage room.

Do I need them? Pffft. Of course I need them. šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜€
IMG_5841.jpeg

I also need that chair, that paddleball and that ashtray. And thatā€™s all I need.
IMG_5842.jpeg

Ohā€¦ and I need that book.
Ā 
You definitely need those bottles....except for the Old Spice. You don't want that. You should probably send it my way for proper disposal of the offensive item.
Ā 
While Mrs. Gold was rummaging through some boxes in our storage room, she came upon a box with these bottles of aftershave in it.

She asked me if I still ā€œneededā€ these bottles of aftershave that have been sitting there for several years.

I informed Mrs. Gold that if theyā€™ve been sitting in a box at the back of the storage room for several years then I must need them.

Mrs. Goldā€™s reaction was the obligatory eye-roll and then she placed the items back into the box and returned them to the back of the storage room.

Do I need them? Pffft. Of course I need them. šŸ¤ŖšŸ˜€View attachment 1729901

I also need that chair, that paddleball and that ashtray. And thatā€™s all I need.
View attachment 1729902

Ohā€¦ and I need that book.
You absolutely need them!
Ā 

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Another box found by Mrs. Gold of stuff that I ā€œneedā€. Man, I forgot that I even had those. šŸ™„

When Mrs. Gold asked me why I needed these empty bottles, I told her that information is given out on a ā€œneed to knowā€ basis and that she didnā€™t need to know that.

Me: šŸ˜€

Mrs. Gold: šŸ¤Ø

IMG_6330.jpeg

IMG_6332.jpeg
IMG_6333.jpeg
Ā 

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
I used one bottle of before I figured out why it smelled familiar because Pinesol floor cleaner smells the same lol.
An artist I used to work with at our studio in Nashville used to drink Jack Daniels mixed with orange juice. He called it a "Pine-Sol"

šŸ¤® :)
Ā 

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Top Bottom