What's new

I Need That! 🙄

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
While Mrs. Gold was rummaging through some boxes in our storage room, she came upon a box with these bottles of aftershave in it.

She asked me if I still “needed” these bottles of aftershave that have been sitting there for several years.

I informed Mrs. Gold that if they’ve been sitting in a box at the back of the storage room for several years then I must need them.

Mrs. Gold’s reaction was the obligatory eye-roll and then she placed the items back into the box and returned them to the back of the storage room.

Do I need them? Pffft. Of course I need them. 🤪😀
IMG_5841.jpeg

I also need that chair, that paddleball and that ashtray. And that’s all I need.
IMG_5842.jpeg

Oh… and I need that book.

You definitely need those bottles....except for the Old Spice. You don't want that. You should probably send it my way for proper disposal of the offensive item.

While Mrs. Gold was rummaging through some boxes in our storage room, she came upon a box with these bottles of aftershave in it.

She asked me if I still “needed” these bottles of aftershave that have been sitting there for several years.

I informed Mrs. Gold that if they’ve been sitting in a box at the back of the storage room for several years then I must need them.

Mrs. Gold’s reaction was the obligatory eye-roll and then she placed the items back into the box and returned them to the back of the storage room.

Do I need them? Pffft. Of course I need them. 🤪😀View attachment 1729901

I also need that chair, that paddleball and that ashtray. And that’s all I need.
View attachment 1729902

Oh… and I need that book.
You absolutely need them!

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Another box found by Mrs. Gold of stuff that I “need”. Man, I forgot that I even had those. 🙄

When Mrs. Gold asked me why I needed these empty bottles, I told her that information is given out on a “need to know” basis and that she didn’t need to know that.

Me: 😀

Mrs. Gold: 🤨

IMG_6330.jpeg

IMG_6332.jpeg
IMG_6333.jpeg

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
I used one bottle of before I figured out why it smelled familiar because Pinesol floor cleaner smells the same lol.
An artist I used to work with at our studio in Nashville used to drink Jack Daniels mixed with orange juice. He called it a "Pine-Sol"

🤮 :)

Top Bottom