What's new

I Just Ordered A Timeless Titanium Razor!!! Crown Handle! .095 Blade!

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I couldn't resist, I tried. 🤣

I just grabbed this picture from their page, to give you
an idea of what razor were talking about.
Screenshot from 2022-05-22 23-22-11.png

Here is a screencap of the options I through in!
Screenshot from 2022-05-22 23-13-21.png

Alright, now that my true holy grail of a razor has been purchased, I really have to stop now. I am going to hate seeing my credit statement next month! 🤣 Pictures will be provided in my customer style, once razor arrives. Thanks guys, my wonderful family of enablers! 😁

View attachment 1460346

View attachment 1460347

Alright, now that my true holy grail of a razor has been purchased, I really have to stop now. I am going to hate seeing my credit statement next month! 🤣 Pictures will be provided in my customer style, once razor arrives. Thanks guys, my wonderful family of enablers! 😁
You will love this razor!!!! By the way, there are other handle and base plate options available for your consideration, (later down the road of course). 👍😉

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

You will love this razor!!!! By the way, there are other handle and base plate options available for your consideration, (later down the road of course). 👍😉

Truth is, I was going to go with the open comb at first, but when I saw a picture of just how aggressive the comb was, I thought, no thats too much. I mean, yes I do 2-day stubble shaves, but I don't do once a week shaves, so I don't think I need that level of comb aggression. I figured scalloped was good enough.

Truth is, I was going to go with the open comb at first, but when I saw a picture of just how aggressive the comb was, I thought, no thats too much. I mean, yes I do 2-day stubble shaves, but I don't do once a week shaves, so I don't think I need that level of comb aggression. I figured scalloped was good enough.
That’s the beauty, you have the options to get what is best for you.😊👍💈

View attachment 1460346

View attachment 1460347

Crazy... I mean like, so many positive waves... you can't lose, you're on!

View attachment 1460346

View attachment 1460347

Incredible razor you will absolutely love it, and perfect choice for a handle it is the only handle I use.

Doug

Y’all are killin’ me. Seems like everybody and their brother is ordering a Timeless. I’m trying to be content with my Karve, Lupo, and Rockwell but nooooooo every time I turn around, someone else has got one.

<I will NOT give in to peer pressure, I will not give in to peer pressure…>

Y’all are killin’ me. Seems like everybody and their brother is ordering a Timeless. I’m trying to be content with my Karve, Lupo, and Rockwell but nooooooo every time I turn around, someone else has got one.

Come and get us!!!!!

Attachments

• 6864B55F-8794-4D0F-995C-EC506B92FD7A.jpeg
    6864B55F-8794-4D0F-995C-EC506B92FD7A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
  • 07955C2F-6DC2-4514-93CC-48EB915BF0E0.jpeg
    07955C2F-6DC2-4514-93CC-48EB915BF0E0.jpeg
    906.1 KB · Views: 70

View attachment 1460346

View attachment 1460347

Okay, you have found some of my older posts. This must be my fault somehow. 😬

Ooo, nice job with the custom engraving! Oh, you went all in with polished and a stand. My brain is lagging what I am reading! I don't have the Crown handle, but that is a favourite of many(most) here. WOW! Congratulations. 🥳

You will need to go read how to use it, it's not necessarily intuitive from your previous razors. Many new people doubt this and think it is a rough shaver. It just means they haven't got it figured out, it is rough if used wrong. Used correctly, it is likely the smoothest efficient razor short of a Wolfman. It is, or rather your face will be, blade sensitive though.

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Crazy... I mean like, so many positive waves... you can't lose, you're on!

Oddball likes positive waves, so do I, I feel better with positives waves. But if the waves get too large, they knock me over HAHA! Thank you so much!

Congratulations on the new purchase. Just a few days ago you said that couldn't imagine spending that much on a non-adjustable razor. Glad you changed your mind and I'm sure you will thoroughly enjoy the Timeless razor!

Thank you! This is true, I did say that, and that was me resisting, and I tried, so help me I tried. But the more I thought about it, I knew that titanium would equal holy grail. I don't have a titanium razor, so it was time. Basically, my Timeless Titanium will be for me, what Rocnel Sailors are for others. Again thank you!

Congrats, Chris... they ship immediately and get to you in just a few days. I was surprised how quickly my handles got to me from them.

Congrats again... Hope you love it.

Thats right, you did get the crown handle for one of your razors and loved it. When I saw that you had done that, I knew there was something about that handle that people loved. So I looked into it, then I discovered a bunch of people buying this razor lately, and I thought, ohhhh, there's something going on for sure.

Did my research, discovered they are an American company, started by brothers, and they run their customer service in house. Well, once one discovers all that, plus sees how well these razors are made, its not a hard decision on buying no more. Again thank you Kim, much appreciated!

Lovely!! Enjoy the new razor!!

Thank you so much BigJ. Hey, do you own one of these razors? Because if not, you may want to correct that oversight and get yourself one. HEHE - Look at me, I got that guilty face that says enabler on the forhead. HEHE.

Great looking razor and hopefully you enjoy it to the Fullest. That handle is a home run design IMO.

Thank you Ron! I do plan to enjoy it to the fullest for sure. And I agree with you, that Crown handle is the absolute best. You know how much money it costs to CNC this level of detail in those crown handles? It costs the company millions. Which is the reason why, when making stuff like this, it should be produced in large quantities in order to bring the price down a bit. Plus, the more razors you sell, you start making back the difference. So, that works for me, cause I love that level of detail!

Incredible razor you will absolutely love it, and perfect choice for a handle it is the only handle I use.

Doug

Thank you so much Doug! I think I will absolutely love it too. And I couldn't agree more, I saw that crown handle in many people's photo's, and I just knew, it was going to be mine. I am like golum from LOTR, its my precious and me wants it! HAHA

LMAO! I know the feeling Slimdog, but reality is, you can't beat titanium, best metal alloy that humanity has to offer right now. You get the strength of steel, but in a lighter weight. And unless I am mistaken, I never heard of titanium rusting or corroding, is that even a thing with titanium? Content with Karve? What is this nonsense! No no no no, your doing it all wrong.

You have got to get a Timeless Titanium, spec it out how you like it, then make a purchase for the best razor you ever bought hands down. You know why we are all getting one? Because they are the best! American made product, by a couple of brothers, that have world class customer service in house, they don't farm it off to India. And they already shipped my razor today, so there's super fast shipping too.

I think the answer is brilliantly obvious, it is time Slimdog, to buy a Timeless Titanium.

Just do it!!!

I agree 100%, this is what Shy Labuff would say. Just DO IT!

1653330667005.png

Come and get us!!!!!

Butch Wax speaks the truth, don't let your Timeless Titanium razor feel lonely cause nobody wants to adopt him, buy him, and he will make you happy for a very long time!

Congratulations!! You’re going to love it! Truly a joy to shave with!

Thank you so much! I think I am going to love it too. So glad to know that you love yours. I saw a couple video's of guys shaving with their TT, and they seemed to love it as well. Sure seems to shave real smooth from what I could see!

Okay, you have found some of my older posts. This must be my fault somehow. 😬

Ooo, nice job with the custom engraving! Oh, you went all in with polished and a stand. My brain is lagging what I am reading! I don't have the Crown handle, but that is a favourite of many(most) here. WOW! Congratulations. 🥳

You will need to go read how to use it, it's not necessarily intuitive from your previous razors. Many new people doubt this and think it is a rough shaver. It just means they haven't got it figured out, it is rough if used wrong. Used correctly, it is likely the smoothest efficient razor short of a Wolfman. It is, or rather your face will be, blade sensitive though.

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Have I found some of your older posts? If so, I am not aware of them. Most of the stuff I've read on B&B is pretty current for the most part. And thank you so much! I know I could have saved money by not getting it engraved. But heres the thing, I selected this titanium razor to be my holy grail, to never be sold to anyone, so in that case, I wanted to get it engraved. And what better, then to use the username that I used, on the most amazing shaving website in the world, with the greatest family that I could have?

When we get older, our brains start to lag. Sometimes, I will have a thought in my head, promptly forget it a minute later, and have to work hard to remember what I had forgot. Its a cronic problem, and only way to solve that, is to make sure I get a beautiful crown handle. I also wanted this to be my first polished razor too. Thank you so much for the congrats!

I have actually already read comments about the angle in regards to it. For some people, a steep angle works for them, for others, its a shallow angle that works best. I think I will figure it out. Took me some time to figure out my Feather AS-D2, because it uses a shallow angle to work effectively. And yes, I will have to figure out what blade works best in it. I will probably start out with a Bic blade, and do several shaves, and see how that goes.

If the Bic's dont' work out, I will try the Nacets. Not so sure I want to slap a Feather blade in this aggressive razor, with a .095 blade gap, ya, I think I am not going to stick a Feather in it, bad idea I am thinking lol.

SWCT, you must have the nose sensitivity of a Beagle because you found that rabbit hole lickety-split. Two big thumbs up for your new Timeless. 👍👍

Thank you so much! Yes, I smell bacon in that rabbit hole, must have the tasty bacon, its bacon! Thank you for the two thumbs up, cause two is better then 1 you know. I appreciate it AlphaFrank!

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

I have that CROWN handle with my Ti (matte) 68 and this handle is my favorite thing about this kit. I keep staring at it. It's absolutely gorgeous. The grip is perfect. Grail, for sure!

Your love story brings warmth to my heart 😍 Those of you who have wives, they will think you are cheating on them, but they simply do not understand, that Crown handle was made to be loved. And can you feel, the love tonight, it is a glorious crown handle. With a super grip handle, and oh sweet knurling, it is the very best! Thank you so much!

I think you've made a wise decision! Granted, I am a Timeless fan.

I think I made a wise decision to, thank goodness I don't have a wife who would smite me for the purchase. I am glad you are a timeless fan, this is my first one. I did some research, so I knew that I wanted to go with the titanium. And I absolutely knew that whatever I was gonna choose for the top cap and base plate, I was darn sure that I wanted to get that oh so sweet crown handle! 😍

Top Bottom