What's new

I Just Ordered A Timeless Titanium Razor!!! Crown Handle! .095 Blade!

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Guess what came in the mail today? 😁

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

First impressions:

I am literally speechless, I have no words 😍 Its like meeting the most beautiful woman in the world, and all you can get out is a sound. This is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful razors I have ever seen, and even so is the stand that comes with it. This razor on looks alone, has already exceeded my expectations.

After you build your Timeless Titanium razor, on the order finalization page, there is a box to provide a note. Knowing how my engraving was going to be far less then the 20 character maximum, I figured there would be room to embold the engraving. So I left a note asking them to embold it, and they did! This also exceeded my expectations, I can't believe how legible the engraving is woohoo! :thumbup:

I love the smooth top cap, I love the scalloped base plate, and I love the crown handle! I thought I would have to get one of those fancy nylon washers everybody talks about, imagine my surprise when I discovered, such a washer was already supplied with the razor. If you take a close look at the pictures, you will see a white washer in there. ;)

The weight of the razor, feels about half the weight of a Merkur Futur, so that should give you some idea. I would be doing a disservice if I classified this as a light weight razor, it is not. This is best classified as a medium weight razor, because it is just over 2 OZ. Still though, its the lightest razor I own, so something to get used to in the coming shave.

I've seen video's where people were sent a high grade Timeless cloth towel with their order. If you look at the picture, it is clear, thats not a high grade cloth towel, that is one of those super cheap micro fiber wipes, for 360 dollars, come on Timeless, you couldn't have sent me a quality cloth with your logo on it. Having said that however, its handy to have, and I actually used it to grab the razor and move it around for the pics, so I wouldn't get awful finger prints on it. lol

I decided to forgo shaving for the rest of the week, so I could have plenty of whiskers to try this new razor out tomorrow. So please be patient on my report, for now, I think the pictures are more important, don't you think? Cause you guys get to see the razor hehe! 😁

Photography Behind The Scenes:

You guys may have noticed a major change to my backdrop. I decided, for a holy grail really expensive razor, I wanted to take the best pictures I ever have for B&B, this means, a lot of work was involved. First, I wanted a darker background, as I didn't want light to reflect, and create unwanted corona's. Plus, the navy blue background just looks truly stellar, and I feel it provides, a soothing atmosphere.

The biggest difference between this razor and my others is, its polished. Being a polished razor means, its going to reflect light very easily, and I knew all too well, if I used my camera's flash, it was going to ruin every shot I took. But I am using a Canon SX 620 HS Powershot, if you don't use the flash, then you simply can't hold the camera, cause no matter how steady you think your hands are, they will never be steady enough to prevent a blurry shot without the flash to compensate.

This means, I needed to mount my camera to my professional video tripod. All pictures were taken on this tripod, which kept the camera steady. In an effort to prevent any shutter button presses from jostling the camera, I used a 5 countdown timer, taking 5 shots each. I played with exposures 0, -1, and -2. Most of my pictures seemed to look good with -1 exposure. I kept the ISO set to 100 for all shots taken. So without using the flash, what was my lighting?

I was using a 35 watt LED work light on the left side, and a Neewer professional 10-watt diffused key light, on the right side. I was using the bounce lighting or reflective light method. I aimed the lights at the white ceiling, to allow it to reflect the light, this way I didn't have hard flashes of light on the polish, or at least, reduced to the best of my ability, with the technology I have in home. The only problem with the 35 watt LED worklight, is its a warmer temperature light, probably around 3500 to 4000 K.

So in some of my pictures, you see a bit of yellow, that is making the razor look like brass or gold. I ended up editing the rest of my pictures in post, to try and remove some of the yellow color. What I need to do, is buy another light that is temperature selectable, and that will correct that little oversight. Considering that I am not using a professional DSLR, its IMO, that my pictures turned out pretty darn good.

Without a major technology upgrade, both in lighting and camera, this is about as good as it gets for me. I took about two hours, setting up, taking shots, and then spent another couple hours in post processing. So, with all that work involved, I truly hope that you guys love my pics! Have a great shave, have a great day! :)
Beautifully done photographs of a stunning razor. Timeless makes razor art... lovely.

Without a major technology upgrade, both in lighting and camera, this is about as good as it gets for me. I took about two hours, setting up, taking shots, and then spent another couple hours in post processing. So, with all that work involved, I truly hope that you guys love my pics!
Well, I am not sure whether to be more impressed with the razor or your dedication to getting the best photos you can! Since I have the razor, and it speaks for itself, I will just say congratulations on descending to a new and exciting level of the rabbit hole. Please take your time to enjoy it before taking the elevator down further. 😬

Oh it has at least one more level... 😁

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

First impressions:

I am literally speechless, I have no words 😍 Its like meeting the most beautiful woman in the world, and all you can get out is a sound. This is without a doubt, one of the most beautiful razors I have ever seen, and even so is the stand that comes with it. This razor on looks alone, has already exceeded my expectations.

After you build your Timeless Titanium razor, on the order finalization page, there is a box to provide a note. Knowing how my engraving was going to be far less then the 20 character maximum, I figured there would be room to embold the engraving. So I left a note asking them to embold it, and they did! This also exceeded my expectations, I can't believe how legible the engraving is woohoo! :thumbup:

I love the smooth top cap, I love the scalloped base plate, and I love the crown handle! I thought I would have to get one of those fancy nylon washers everybody talks about, imagine my surprise when I discovered, such a washer was already supplied with the razor. If you take a close look at the pictures, you will see a white washer in there. ;)

The weight of the razor, feels about half the weight of a Merkur Futur, so that should give you some idea. I would be doing a disservice if I classified this as a light weight razor, it is not. This is best classified as a medium weight razor, because it is just over 2 OZ. Still though, its the lightest razor I own, so something to get used to in the coming shave.

I've seen video's where people were sent a high grade Timeless cloth towel with their order. If you look at the picture, it is clear, thats not a high grade cloth towel, that is one of those super cheap micro fiber wipes, for 360 dollars, come on Timeless, you couldn't have sent me a quality cloth with your logo on it. Having said that however, its handy to have, and I actually used it to grab the razor and move it around for the pics, so I wouldn't get awful finger prints on it. lol

I decided to forgo shaving for the rest of the week, so I could have plenty of whiskers to try this new razor out tomorrow. So please be patient on my report, for now, I think the pictures are more important, don't you think? Cause you guys get to see the razor hehe! 😁

You guys may have noticed a major change to my backdrop. I decided, for a holy grail really expensive razor, I wanted to take the best pictures I ever have for B&B, this means, a lot of work was involved. First, I wanted a darker background, as I didn't want light to reflect, and create unwanted corona's. Plus, the navy blue background just looks truly stellar, and I feel it provides, a soothing atmosphere.

The biggest difference between this razor and my others is, its polished. Being a polished razor means, its going to reflect light very easily, and I knew all too well, if I used my camera's flash, it was going to ruin every shot I took. But I am using a Canon SX 620 HS Powershot, if you don't use the flash, then you simply can't hold the camera, cause no matter how steady you think your hands are, they will never be steady enough to prevent a blurry shot without the flash to compensate.

This means, I needed to mount my camera to my professional video tripod. All pictures were taken on this tripod, which kept the camera steady. In an effort to prevent any shutter button presses from jostling the camera, I used a 5 countdown timer, taking 5 shots each. I played with exposures 0, -1, and -2. Most of my pictures seemed to look good with -1 exposure. I kept the ISO set to 100 for all shots taken. So without using the flash, what was my lighting?

I was using a 35 watt LED work light on the left side, and a Neewer professional 10-watt diffused key light, on the right side. I was using the bounce lighting or reflective light method. I aimed the lights at the white ceiling, to allow it to reflect the light, this way I didn't have hard flashes of light on the polish, or at least, reduced to the best of my ability, with the technology I have in home. The only problem with the 35 watt LED worklight, is its a warmer temperature light, probably around 3500 to 4000 K.

So in some of my pictures, you see a bit of yellow, that is making the razor look like brass or gold. I ended up editing the rest of my pictures in post, to try and remove some of the yellow color. What I need to do, is buy another light that is temperature selectable, and that will correct that little oversight. Considering that I am not using a professional DSLR, its IMO, that my pictures turned out pretty darn good.

Without a major technology upgrade, both in lighting and camera, this is about as good as it gets for me. I took about two hours, setting up, taking shots, and then spent another couple hours in post processing. So, with all that work involved, I truly hope that you guys love my pics! Have a great shave, have a great day! :)
Congratulations man!
That razor looks stunning and I'm sure it shaves as good as it looks. The handle is especially exquisite. Super nice build!
I'm sure you're gonna enjoy it and that one will definitely last a lifetime.
Now I need to figure out how to take pictures like that, Lol!
Excellent work my friend!
Looking forward to reading about your first shave.
LRod

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

First impressions:

Loved the pictures! Nice job! As with so many here, I believe you’ve made a great choice. Great razor, fantastic shaves.

Curly

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
Beautifully done photographs of a stunning razor. Timeless makes razor art... lovely.

Thank you so much Kim, I am so glad you enjoyed them! And yes, Timeless does allow ones photographs to become timeless. 😁

Very nice!!!!

Thank you Strumbringer! Glad you like! :)

Gorgeous!

IKR! 😍 Thank you Balin! Hope you are doing well BTW :thumbup1:

Great looking razor.....hope you enjoy the shaves.

Thank you GDawg55! When I hear about people talking about how smooth this razor shaves, I have high hopes, that I will enjoy my shaves with it. ;)

Well, I am not sure whether to be more impressed with the razor or your dedication to getting the best photos you can! Since I have the razor, and it speaks for itself, I will just say congratulations on descending to a new and exciting level of the rabbit hole. Please take your time to enjoy it before taking the elevator down further. 😬

Oh it has at least one more level... 😁

Thank you so very much, its positive comments like that, that make me feel like it was all worth it! 🤗 I really wanted to bring you guys something special! Ohhhhh no, not gonna descend to the Wolfman level, or the Rocnel Sailor level, those levels are for the truly lost souls. :lol: I kid, I kid! Chan El Whiskers has a Rocnel Sailor, and I think he's a pretty cool dude.

Congratulations!! A stunning razor indeed! Enjoy! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thank you dude! And you know what else I think is stunning? Your comment! :thumbup1:

Congratulations man!
That razor looks stunning and I'm sure it shaves as good as it looks. The handle is especially exquisite. Super nice build!
I'm sure you're gonna enjoy it and that one will definitely last a lifetime.
Now I need to figure out how to take pictures like that, Lol!
Excellent work my friend!
Looking forward to reading about your first shave.
LRod

Thanks dude, you and I both got new razors, its party time, excellent! Oh I am sure it does, but I won't know until I use it hehe. Ya, I tell you what, you put a crown handle, next to a spiral handle, and I think the crown handle is gonna win hands down every time. I bet you they get a lot of sales. Kim got a handle from them, and he got the crown one, see, thats how popular they are.

Well, its titanium, it better last multiple lifetimes not just my own, you are so right! Well, just do what I did, or whatever works best for you, practice makes perfect, and you can achieve this level of photography as well. Remember, I wasn't using no fancy DSLR that would make my life 10-times easier. I was using a upper level, couple models bellow the top, pocket camera.

You know its funny that you mention that, cause I am looking forward to reading about my first shave too. I can already imagine my thoughts before I've had them. I am a unique soul LMAO! :letterk1:

Loved the pictures! Nice job! As with so many here, I believe you’ve made a great choice. Great razor, fantastic shaves.

Curly

I am so glad that you loved the pictures! I was hoping to make some people happy with them. I really appreciate it! I am going to go out on a limb and agree with that statement, I think I made a great choice too, and hopefully tomorrow's shave proves us right. Fantastic shaves sound well, really fantastic! :thumbup:Thanks Curly!

Each and every one of you is amazing, and with that said, have a great shave, and have a great day!

:shaving:

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Beautiful!

Congratulations

Thank you! :)

Beautiful pictures of a stunning razor im so glad it met your expectations. Now cut to the chase and give us a save review 😉.

Met? More like exceeded my expectations hehe. I will give you a review once I've tried it out, I will be in a little while, so you gotta be patient Dave lol. Thank you, I am glad you love the pictures. I am about to demonstrate to you all what happens when you take a picture quick and dirty with no tripod, and are using flash, you guys will see what happens.

Gorgeous razor! I agree with you. The Timeless Ti is the perfect weight for me and the Crown handle is awesome. It’s getting hard for me to shave with anything else. Enjoy!

Thank you so much Ron! I am glad you like the Timeless Titanium as much as I do. The weight feels good in the hand, surprisingly balanced, for the fact that generally, most of the weight will be in the head of the razor.

OK guys, these next pics were taken quick and dirty, used flash, and no tripod. You guys can no doubt see the difference in picture quality. I also have a neat point I'd like to share as well. So lets begin!

Here is a picture of the razor taken apart.

proxy.php

I noticed that the Timeless Titanium, has deeper groves in the top cap, which IMO, holds the blade in place, far better, then what the Rex Ambassador, and especially the Feather AS-D2 does. To me, this is an engineering improvement. I decided to load a Gillette Nacet blade in the razor, I really like these blades. And since the Bic's are hit or miss in some razors, I decided to just load the best blade in the world and be done with it.

Blade exposure shot I guess... See how difficult it is to get this shot, if all I am using is flash, without any supplemental lighting?
proxy.php

This gives you some idea of the blade exposure. And, it also lets you know how good you had it, with my first 20-pictures of this razor, where I took those more professionally lol.

And here is a picture showing the blade gap and aggression...
proxy.php

You liked my first pictures better didn't you? Exactly! Now you see why I worked so hard to take those hehe. Never use flash guys on reflective objects, you've learned a lesson today, kudos to learning! Now I want to show you something interesting.

Here is a side by side comparison of my Merkur Futur's blade gap, when set to blade aggression level 4, and the Timeless Titanium, with its .095 blade gap.

proxy.php
proxy.php

You notice how much more aggressive the Futur is on setting level 4? You know the Futur has 6 levels of aggression right? So, for those of you who are afraid to buy the .095 blade gap TT, because you think it might be too aggressive? Well, do you still think that after looking at that side by side comparison?

So what is my point I am making you ask? If your on the fence about the blade gap .068 vs .095, dude, unless you have the most sensitive skin in the world, just get the .095 TT, cause at the end of the day, its gonna be a more efficient shave.

And now that I am done talking your ear off, and showing you garbage pictures in this post, for the low quality bonus shots, now I am going to get off my lazy butt, and I am going to go have a shave. And I will be putting this razor to the test, it needs to shave 4-day whisker growth off.

Met? More like exceeded my expectations hehe. I will give you a review once I've tried it out, I will be in a little while, so you gotta be patient Dave lol. Thank you, I am glad you love the pictures. I am about to demonstrate to you all what happens when you take a picture quick and dirty with no tripod, and are using flash, you guys will see what happens.

Thank you so much Ron! I am glad you like the Timeless Titanium as much as I do. The weight feels good in the hand, surprisingly balanced, for the fact that generally, most of the weight will be in the head of the razor.

OK guys, these next pics were taken quick and dirty, used flash, and no tripod. You guys can no doubt see the difference in picture quality. I also have a neat point I'd like to share as well. So lets begin!

proxy.php

I noticed that the Timeless Titanium, has deeper groves in the top cap, which IMO, holds the blade in place, far better, then what the Rex Ambassador, and especially the Feather AS-D2 does. To me, this is an engineering improvement. I decided to load a Gillette Nacet blade in the razor, I really like these blades. And since the Bic's are hit or miss in some razors, I decided to just load the best blade in the world and be done with it.

Blade exposure shot I guess... See how difficult it is to get this shot, if all I am using is flash, without any supplemental lighting?
proxy.php

This gives you some idea of the blade exposure. And, it also lets you know how good you had it, with my first 20-pictures of this razor, where I took those more professionally lol.

proxy.php

You liked my first pictures better didn't you? Exactly! Now you see why I worked so hard to take those hehe. Never use flash guys on reflective objects, you've learned a lesson today, kudos to learning! Now I want to show you something interesting.

Here is a side by side comparison of my Merkur Futur's blade gap, when set to blade aggression level 4, and the Timeless Titanium, with its .095 blade gap.

proxy.php
proxy.php

You notice how much more aggressive the Futur is on setting level 4? You know the Futur has 6 levels of aggression right? So, for those of you who are afraid to buy the .095 blade gap TT, because you think it might be too aggressive? Well, do you still think that after looking at that side by side comparison?

So what is my point I am making you ask? If your on the fence about the blade gap .068 vs .095, dude, unless you have the most sensitive skin in the world, just get the .095 TT, cause at the end of the day, its gonna be a more efficient shave.

And now that I am done talking your ear off, and showing you garbage pictures in this post, for the low quality bonus shots, now I am going to get off my lazy butt, and I am going to go have a shave. And I will be putting this razor to the test, it needs to shave 4-day whisker growth off.
Congratulations SWCT! I am predicting that you will love your new prize razor. I prefer the .95 blade gap as well. Let us know how the shave goes!!!
👍😊💈

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

Stupid question: did you point the flash at the ceiling, a side or back wall? That can work surprisingly well, sort of like your previous lighting set up.... Hmmm never mind... I forgot which camera you are using... Told you it was a stupid question.

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

@Phoenixkh - As mentioned, I took the remainder of pics quick and dirty, no fancy lighting, no re-directing flashes, just simple, point, and shoot, and be done with it. I earned the right to be lazy, after taking 20-pictures with a more professional setup.

Alright guys, I am bringing bad news and good news, its a mixed bag, but I have nobody to blame but myself. There is a reason why I stopped doing XTG passes back when I used the Feather AS-D2, its because they tear up my neck. The last several times I used my Merkur Futur, I started doing XTG passes again, with fairly good success, with lolled me into a false sense of security.

WTG passes started a bit on the rough side, but smoothed out as the new Gillette Nacet blade got wore in. The razor was able to remove the 4-day whisker bulk with much success, and I was happy to see that. I made the mistake and started doing XTG passes. While the XTG passes were successful on my face, they were not at all successful on my neck, nicked myself in two places at least!

ATG passes were going the smoothest still, and I felt that the Timeless Titanium razor, can do ATG passes better then all my other razors, so thats a major plus there! But, when your working with a brand new razor, you got to learn it. And while other people managed to have a perfect experience with their first time use of their TT razors, not so much for me.

At first I didn't nick my mole, it was gliding over it and cutting hairs, even on the ATG passes initially. But either I went over that spot too many times, or my angle suddenly changed, or maybe I was ever so slightly an increase of pressure, I really don't know what it was. All I know is, then I nicked it, and what was previously a barely noticeable mole, is now a very noticeable inflated red spot saying hello to the peoples.

Was I able to achieve a smooth shave in the end? The answer is yes! The Timeless Titanium razors are indeed living up to their hype, as being the smoothest razor I have ever used. But geez, its like I have to re-learn my technique all over again. All I know is, a bad experience to have on my first outing, with a new razor. It is what it is.

The razor has a nice weight to it, its not overly heavy, balance is good, easy to hold in the hand, the razor never slipped in my hand, I always had a good grip with it. Infact, if I ever get my technique nailed with this new razor, this razor feels like the kind that would allow me to start having faster shaves with it. The only bad thing about heavy weighted razors is, I find I got to go slow with them. But a lighter razor that you can just flick around like a feather, now thats a different story indeed.

So, I am hoping to get my experience dialed in with this razor, so I can become a bit of a more normal pace shaver. The razor is a 3-piece design, easy to take apart, easy to clean. After each shave, I always take apart a razor, remove the blade, clean the razor, set everything on a paper towel to dry. Once dry, I put it back together, and put it in its stand.

Do I love the razor? Yes! But, I will love it more, if I start using it better. So its kind of hard for me to give this razor a glorifying review right now, when that would be a total lie if I did. And I think its far too soon to give this razor a review rating too. I need to get more shaves under my belt with this razor, and develope a more informed opinion. I did assume that shaving with this razor was going to be smooth sailing, that was a mistake.

You can watch as many video's as you want of people shaving with this razor, but at the end of the day, you have to figure this stuff out for yourself. Because your face, neck, skin, hair type, all of that can be different from other's. Just cause somebody else had a perfectly smooth no nick, no weeper, no razor burn shave, doesn't mean you won't. As with everything, technique matters. And this razor is not like others, you gotta figure it out.

@Phoenixkh - As mentioned, I took the remainder of pics quick and dirty, no fancy lighting, no re-directing flashes, just simple, point, and shoot, and be done with it. I earned the right to be lazy, after taking 20-pictures with a more professional setup.

Alright guys, I am bringing bad news and good news, its a mixed bag, but I have nobody to blame but myself. There is a reason why I stopped doing XTG passes back when I used the Feather AS-D2, its because they tear up my neck. The last several times I used my Merkur Futur, I started doing XTG passes again, with fairly good success, with lolled me into a false sense of security.

WTG passes started a bit on the rough side, but smoothed out as the new Gillette Nacet blade got wore in. The razor was able to remove the 4-day whisker bulk with much success, and I was happy to see that. I made the mistake and started doing XTG passes. While the XTG passes were successful on my face, they were not at all successful on my neck, nicked myself in two places at least!

ATG passes were going the smoothest still, and I felt that the Timeless Titanium razor, can do ATG passes better then all my other razors, so thats a major plus there! But, when your working with a brand new razor, you got to learn it. And while other people managed to have a perfect experience with their first time use of their TT razors, not so much for me.

At first I didn't nick my mole, it was gliding over it and cutting hairs, even on the ATG passes initially. But either I went over that spot too many times, or my angle suddenly changed, or maybe I was ever so slightly an increase of pressure, I really don't know what it was. All I know is, then I nicked it, and what was previously a barely noticeable mole, is now a very noticeable inflated red spot saying hello to the peoples.

Was I able to achieve a smooth shave in the end? The answer is yes! The Timeless Titanium razors are indeed living up to their hype, as being the smoothest razor I have ever used. But geez, its like I have to re-learn my technique all over again. All I know is, a bad experience to have on my first outing, with a new razor. It is what it is.

The razor has a nice weight to it, its not overly heavy, balance is good, easy to hold in the hand, the razor never slipped in my hand, I always had a good grip with it. Infact, if I ever get my technique nailed with this new razor, this razor feels like the kind that would allow me to start having faster shaves with it. The only bad thing about heavy weighted razors is, I find I got to go slow with them. But a lighter razor that you can just flick around like a feather, now thats a different story indeed.

So, I am hoping to get my experience dialed in with this razor, so I can become a bit of a more normal pace shaver. The razor is a 3-piece design, easy to take apart, easy to clean. After each shave, I always take apart a razor, remove the blade, clean the razor, set everything on a paper towel to dry. Once dry, I put it back together, and put it in its stand.

Do I love the razor? Yes! But, I will love it more, if I start using it better. So its kind of hard for me to give this razor a glorifying review right now, when that would be a total lie if I did. And I think its far too soon to give this razor a review rating too. I need to get more shaves under my belt with this razor, and develope a more informed opinion. I did assume that shaving with this razor was going to be smooth sailing, that was a mistake.

You can watch as many video's as you want of people shaving with this razor, but at the end of the day, you have to figure this stuff out for yourself. Because your face, neck, skin, hair type, all of that can be different from other's. Just cause somebody else had a perfectly smooth no nick, no weeper, no razor burn shave, doesn't mean you won't. As with everything, technique matters. And this razor is not like others, you gotta figure it out.
You'll get it!
Everything's got a learning curve. Every razor I've tried is different and I'm sure your Timeless is no exception. I had my second shave today with my Windsor and it was the best shave of my life.
But that was day #2. Everyday that passes will probably give me an even better shave. I also learned that Bic blades aren't the best with my Windsor so that's something else I will have to figure out. Technique change and possible blade change! Same might apply for you!
I popped in an Astra green blade and it was amazing.
Bottom line is you'll get there!
Enjoy,
LRod

Top Bottom