What's new

I can't detect any scent in Trumper Limes

Hi all,
It's been a very long time since I posted and I'm happy to be back.
I recently purchased a new tube of Trumper Limes and, while I like the way it works, for the life of me I can't detect any scent of limes or anything, for that matter. Granted, the ol' schnozz may not be as sensitive as it was, but I thought I would at least detect a mild scent, if not a full blown lime attack.
Has anybody else had this experience with Tumper Limes or any other Trumper product?
Thanks.
NR

I just opened a tub of it yesterday and it has a wonderful scent to me. Not overpowering but very noticeable. I got this tub as a gift last Christmas so it's not exactly fresh either.

Hi all,
It's been a very long time since I posted and I'm happy to be back.
I recently purchased a new tube of Trumper Limes and, while I like the way it works, for the life of me I can't detect any scent of limes or anything, for that matter. Granted, the ol' schnozz may not be as sensitive as it was, but I thought I would at least detect a mild scent, if not a full blown lime attack.
Has anybody else had this experience with Tumper Limes or any other Trumper product?
Thanks.
NR

Hello, Sir Newbie!
Return your tube to your vendor to replace with a fresher tube!!

I've had that issue with hard soaps until the top layer is worn away after a few days. Never with a cream. I have tried all of the GFT creams and they smell great, including the lime. Try it a few more days and see if there is any change. The GFT scents are not so mild you can't smell them.

You might try and massage the tube to mix it, as is often needed for a variety of tubed products. The scent component may have settled or rose, depending on which way it was stored. Some tooth pastes with essential oils can suffer this same separation. In one case, it took much of the melaleuca oil to the dispensing end and the first dose was ghastly, like kerosene. After well mixed, it was fine.

Top Bottom