What's new

How Often Do You Shave?

I used to shave every day, usually in the morning, sometimes in the afternoon or rarely morning and evening. However the Autumn has arrived and with it increased indolence. This means that once in a way I miss a day. I dislike evening shaving because I make errors if I'm tired, and so sometimes if I get to that point without having shaved I leave it until the following day.

Every morning, I can’t stand going more then 2 days without shaving. When I used cartridges it hurt so bad to shave, I’d do it only when I needed too

Every 3rd or 4th day that way there is
More to shave and the results are more
Noticeale and more rewarding..

I shave every day. Every few months I'll decide to skip a day, and then spend the entire day feeling the stubble on my face and regretting my decision. I then vow never to skip a day again. At my age, after a couple of months, I'm prone to forgetting my vows (except to my wife). I then run through the cycle again.

I'm a long-haired old hippie who doesn't need to shave for work or any other reason. I just really enjoy it.

I'd like to shave everyday, but for better results, every other day. Best results, every third. If I shave consecutive days, my face feels a bit raw.

This was the same with carts, but back then it was one pass with canned goo. With good shave soaps and one pass with a DE, I might be able to shave every day, but it won't be as good as with a nice 2 or 3 pass shave every few days.

Anyone know of any good fertilizers for facial hair? Or do I just need to drink more bourbon and chop more wood?

About 6 times a week. Every 48 hours would probably be ideal -- a shave at that interval usually winds up near perfect, with a smooth face and throat and no irritation. But I work in an office, and while it's not a strait-laced place, I feel I should be at least neat every day.

Flintstone65

Imagining solutions for imaginary problems
3 times a week: Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays. I'll throw in an extra shave or shift the schedule if there is an event where I need to look ultra-presentable. I may be going to daily shaves if my current employment situation changes.

Top Bottom