What's new

Help The Gem Cutlery Co. Project

i wont say exactly what it is yet, but you, yes YOU may be able to help me out and have a hand in something truly incredible. its gonna take a lot of work, tons of phone calls, lots of driving.....etc :wink:

this is what i need from you: all of this has to pertain to the gem cutlery co. from around 1925 and earlier. i may use what you send, i may not. if i do, you will recieve FULL CREDIT for your contribution. the specifics:

- photos of your gem razors. full sets preferred (not a must), but if you have something that shines like diamonds, ill probably use it.

- scans of old ads. the older the better.

- anything on print: newspaper, magazine, user manuals, etc.

- ANY information concerning: jerry reichard, august schueber, mary zinn, and simon zinn.

- photos of their several locations on reade st. at the turn of the century

- misc. info, or if im lucky, really good stories and quirky info you know about (they have to be factual of course)

if im leaving anything out you think holds water with what im trying to do, SEND IT. send everything to my email ([email protected]).

i thank you in advance.

Hey, Dave. How about this little beauty I found this week?

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Do you think she could cuddle up next to your silver 1912?

:biggrin:

I can do better pictures of these with better light, but 1920-30's Micromatic and a 1940's Micromatic in bakelite cases? Would these help?

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

we can start with the 1899 "hello my baby" song from spaceballs.

thats what im going to do. if theres no talking required in any of my videos, theres just going to be crazy ragtime/1920s music playing.

Top Bottom