What's new

Grand Prize Finale Week

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
2 more verified donations.

MAGIC NUMBER - 17

Please make a donation by clicking on the link below

Since this thread started on 11/7, we have received 23 verified donations. :a14: Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
2 more verified donations.

MAGIC NUMBER - 14

WE'RE GETTING CLOSE TO OUR GOAL.

LET'S GET THOSE 14 DONATIONS TO REACH OUR GOAL OF 100 VERIFIED DONATIONS.

THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED!!

Last edited:
I know that the mods work will result in the achievement of 100 verified donations. I am willing to do my part. Second contribution made.

Who's with me? I AM SPARTACUS!

Last edited:
Gents, I made a recurring donation in honor of someone I know who had this very issue. It's automatic and Operation Smile will be getting something from me every month for the next year! Its not as much as I wish I could give but by splitting it up over a year I was able to give considerably more than I would have in a single donation.

In an effort to help us reach 100 donations I am going to go ahead and set up another monthly donation in my own name on behalf of B&B this time.

**EDIT** Second monthly contribution made. You've got another eCard on its way Bob!

Just something to think about.

:euro:Come on guys we CAN do it!:euro:

Break out a few bucks if you can guys. even if its $10 or so. Everything helps.

This organization or one like it helped a little boy I adopted, and now he can smile...

This is my son ;)

proxy.php

Thanks again to all the mods / and vendors for putting this all together!

He's a beautiful little boy. It is fantastic and amazing that an organization exists to help kids with this condition.

He really is a gem!

Thanks Matt for sharing this with everyone.

+1

Many thanks to my brother Mods for their tireless work on the carnival.
At the end of the day, no matter how many prizes were distributed, contests won or vendors showcased-
the kids are the real winners.
proxy.php
Thanks for your support!

Equal thanks to you as well. The kids are indeed the winners!

I think I can safely say that this has been a great deal of fun for us. I also tend to agree that there must have been more than just 60 donors -- for one thing, the e-cards were not available for donations via paypal.

I feel confident that the B&B community stepped up and did its part. If you haven't done so already -- give. It will feel good.

Thanks, Mods. :thumbsup:

+1 We CAN do it!

I think it's true that many, many more than 60 B&B'ers have donated. But even if that number is 600 donations, that's still not enough. C'mon guys. Open your hearts and open your wallets. $5 might not seem like much, but mutiply it by 20,000 and it has a huge impact on the life of a child.

+1 it doesn't take much from each individual on a forum this size to make a huge impact! Come on gents we can do it!

Let's reach our goal of 100 verified donations. That means 29 more.

Use this link​

This should be a piece of cake! Come on ladies and gentlemen!

Are these including the Showcase Contests? :001_huh:

Those are yet to come! Stay tuned!

Last edited:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
MAGIC NUMBER - 13

THE B&B CARNIVAL OF SMILES HAS ALREADY GIVEN AWAY OVER 85 PRIZES!

THIS IS THE GRAND PRIZE FINALE WEEK. THE WINNERS OF THE GRAND PRIZES WILL BE SELECTED NEXT SUNDAY EVENING.

AFTER THAT, THE 2009 CARNIVAL OF SMILES WILL BE LEAVING B&B UNTIL NEXT YEAR.

COME OUT AND SUPPORT OPERATION SMILE, WON'T YOU?

If you haven't done so already, please make a donation to Operation Smile

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
The B&B 2009 Carnival of Smiles Is Winding Down...

This event that kicked off on October 16th will conclude with the awarding of all the prizes you have seen in the Grand Prize Showcases.

The success of the Carnival of Smiles is due in no small part to the generosity of all of the members here who have donated to Operation Smile:smile:. It is through this generosity that we all can help to change the lives of children all over the world.

This is something you all should be very proud of, however, we must not rest on these laurels. Although we have been pleased with the donations that have been coming in, we know that we can do better.

We have received notices of donations from $5.00 to $500.00. We have received notices of commitments of monthly donations from $100.00 per month for one year to $300.00 per month for one year. We have also been informed of companies matching donations made by their employees.

No amount is too small. Every little bit makes a difference. Help Operation Smile:smile: continue to do the fantastic work that they perform by supporting this wonderful cause.

We ask you to do so by clicking on the smiling face and making a donation to :

Let's make this final week of the Carnival an extravaganza for everyone. There are going to be some more very lucky winners here at B&B of these great grand prize packages.

Let's continue to spread the goodwill shown by the Carnival of Smiles by making a donation to Operation Smile:smile:.

If the Carnival of Smiles has put a smile on your face at some point because you won a prize or you enjoyed participating in the contests or for whatever reason, you have enjoyed this event, then we ask that you make a donation to Operation Smile:smile: and help to put a smile on the face of a child.

Thanks to all of you that have donated. It is very much appreciated.

Help us, help them. Please make a donation now.

Operation Smile:smile:

Another donation made as this is a wondeful cause to support! It's my honor to be part of this effort!

Sorry I didn't get it verified! I'll try again

I just contributed to Operation Smile via Paypal, but didn't see any way to send an e-card that way. I don't know if that helps you get a verified total, but it helps the organization either way.

Mike

Only 10 more! So very close. Home stretch, here. C'mon, surely there are 10 more? The holidays are getting close and people have gotten busy, but are intending to contribute. Just have to remember. Better to do it now, so we don't forget.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
MAGIC NUMBER - 10

THE B&B CARNIVAL OF SMILES HAS ALREADY GIVEN AWAY OVER 85 PRIZES!

THIS IS THE GRAND PRIZE FINALE WEEK. THE WINNERS OF THE GRAND PRIZES WILL BE SELECTED NEXT SUNDAY EVENING.

AFTER THAT, THE 2009 CARNIVAL OF SMILES WILL BE LEAVING B&B UNTIL NEXT YEAR.

COME OUT AND SUPPORT OPERATION SMILE, WON'T YOU?

If you haven't done so already, please make a donation to Operation Smile

Surely there are 10 more badgers out there willing to donate something to this worthy cause! No one expects any huge sacrifice. Remember every little penny helps!

We can do it!​

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Surely there are 10 more badgers out there willing to donate something to this worthy cause! No one expects any huge sacrifice. Remember every little penny helps!

We can do it!​

Rob's right, B&B'ers. Look at these fantastic Grand Prizes that are be given away.

Let's reach our goal of 100 verified donations.
Only 10 to go.

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS...

Top Bottom