What's new

Grand Prize Finale Week

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
I donated earlier in the process but did not email to B&B. I guess I should have read the directions (wife nods accordingly).

Come gents, every little bit helps.

Of course we do know that we received many more unverified donations and we appreciate all of you who donated. Thank you all.

Yay! Good going gentlemen! I'd bet there will be a bunch more contributors before the weekend is through...

Success!

THANK YOU B&B'ers!

We have reached 100 verified donations thanks to the generosity of all those who donated.

There is still one more day left before the 2009 B&B Carnival of Smiles draws to a close.

Let's keep going and get as many donations in as we can before the Carnival concludes tomorrow with the announcement of the Grand Prize winners.

:a14:Thanks again and please donate. :a14:

Fantastic news! Thanks and congrats to all who opened your heart (and wallet) to children in need!

Can we get 100 more?

Yay! Good going gentlemen! I'd bet there will be a bunch more contributors before the weekend is through...

Success!

Thanks and congrats guys! Just because we've reached 100 verified donations doesn't mean we need to stop!

If you enjoyed the carnival show the kids some love via Operation Smiles!

True, true. The carnival is still open. Looks like we're now in the home stretch. The window for helping others, and in the process showing what a great place this is and the great people it attracts, is still open!

Top Bottom