What's new

Grand Prize Finale Week

Not at all friend, the big finale week is yet to occur.

I'm glad that B&B chose such a great charity to focus their efforts on since otherwise I'd have never heard of Operation Smile and made a donation.

Having also used the Paypal option (sans ecard) I sent an email to [email protected] to let the fellas know that I contributed to the cause.

I'm looking forward to reading about the giant flood of emails and ecards from those who donated.
:c1:

Since joining this forum I've been overwhelmed at the kindness and friendliness of the members on here.
Though some of you may know I have little spare money, I have been the recipient of so much kindness that I had to give some back.
So, as a thank you to all those on here who have helped me (I hope you know who you are) I have made a donation to Operation Smile. It's not a huge amount but I felt I should.

I've sent an e-card on also registering my donation.

Lol... however I did make a typo on my form, so it's in honor of "Badger and Balde" :blush:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Since this thread was started on November 7th, we have received an additional 11 verified donations. :a14: Thanks everyone. Let's not lose momentum and keep those donations coming in.

You can utilize this link and make a donation in honor of B&B and ask that an ecard be sent to [email protected]

Thanks to everyone. Let's reach our goal of 100 verified donations. That means 29 more.

Use this link​

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
Thanks everyone.

Since this thread went up we have received 16 verified donations.

The countdown begins to the last 24 to get to 100 verified donations.

I know we can do it B&B'ers.

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
2 more verified donations.

MAGIC NUMBER - 19

Please make a donation by clicking on the link below

And as always, thanks to all of you who have made donations (and some of you more than once :thumbup1:) and thanks for the kind words.

Last edited:
Top Bottom